• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Of course....

'Cause if anyone else were to be attacked here what would you do...?"

"Kill the attacker for being a damn idiot. I apologize that I didn't do so when you were attacked. I wasn't aware he'd been that moronic."

Edited by Kat

"Kill the attacker for being a damn idiot. I apologize that I didn't do so when you were attacked. I wasn't aware he'd been that moronic."

"Sure....

Now why exactly did you let me keep my sword while I was in here...?"

"Hmmmm...I wonder...Hm? That looks an awful lot like...wait what was that noi-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT SMELL!?"

Alicia had raced to stop Dan from going into Kat's room since she knew from first hand experience it was trapped. When she reached Dan, he had been stopped at the entrance by an scent. "I wouldn't go in, there's traps at the entrance and you will get caught in them."

(the hell?)

(stinkbomb...what? you said traps but you never specified what KIND of traps)

*covers mouth* "God dammit Kat...UGH!" *grabs sword* "I'm getting out of here!" *runs* "...Wait...which way is the exit."

Alicia had raced to stop Dan from going into Kat's room since she knew from first hand experience it was trapped. When she reached Dan, he had been stopped at the entrance by an scent. "I wouldn't go in, there's traps at the entrance and you will get caught in them."

(And Kat's upped the traps due to that shard being stored in there.)

(stinkbomb...what? you said traps but you never specified what KIND of traps)

*covers mouth* "God dammit Kat...UGH!" *grabs sword* "I'm getting out of here!" *runs* "...Wait...which way is the exit."

(Oh, good, you missed the fire, wind, thunder, earth, ice, light, and dark traps. As well as the rope, sword, axe, spikes, and pits.)

"Heh...

Good thing...."

"Since you were attacked, then yes, I'll agree. I'll be confiscating it now, though. You're bound to the bed, and aren't getting out."

"Since you were attacked, then yes, I'll agree. I'll be confiscating it now, though. You're bound to the bed, and aren't getting out."

"If I can kill you at any second without warning...

Why keep me here?"

(Oh, good, you missed the fire, wind, thunder, earth, ice, light, and dark traps. As well as the rope, sword, axe, spikes, and pits.)

(...i hate you...so much...)

*half an our later, Dan crawled out of the convoy, cuts and burns all over him, some of his limbs tied with rope, although he still held the sword he found* "...Kat...next time you say traps...please tell me what KIND of traps are there...please and thank you."

"If I can kill you at any second without warning...

Why keep me here?"

"That was someone else's choice."

*half an our later, Dan crawled out of the convoy, cuts and burns all over him, some of his limbs tied with rope, although he still held the sword he found* "...Kat...next time you say traps...please tell me what KIND of traps are there...please and thank you."

"How about next time, you don't go into my convoy without permission."

"That was someone else's choice."

"How about next time, you don't go into my convoy without permission."

"Fair enough...at least let me keep the sword..." He said as he drew it from the blade. "...This...this isn't Alondite...This is Ragnell..."

O-Oh my, Dusk, you are IN for it.

Eh, he knew this since the very beginning

You could say he has a thing for rough women

I didn't say this

I need to think about what I say before I say it ;_;

Edited by DodgeDusk