Sorin

(…No. No, just stop it. It's not funny. There is NOTHING funny about that. Kat's reply is serious.)

"Considering your brother's antics, I shouldn't be surprised you're just as irresponsible and psychopathic as he is. Asking for an ALLY as a chew toy? You're beyond cruel and are worse than the Annas."

"If I had supported cannibalism. NOW if I did that would be something else....No I'm just a funny guy. Now the Anna's are a different story.."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Anon: No, I just need to know if you have a safe spot vacant. It's really important I do this, so the sooner the better

Alicia: What about the Border Pass fortress the Shepherds are using? That's where the other children are being kept safe during this war.

Kat, feel free to add some useful information about dealing with head trauma. Google only tells so much.

(Let's see… you'd check things like orientation (i.e., when and where a person is), registration (repeat three words), attention and concentration (counting backwards by 7's), recall (the three words from before), language (naming objects), comprehension (picking up an object), and construction ability (copying a drawing).

"If I had supported cannibalism. NOW if I did that would be something else....No I'm just a funny guy. Now the Anna's are a different story.."

(No, Shadow. He's not funny.)

"It's alright. Anything to help a friend... And besides, I still haven't thanked you properly for that massage lesson, so... You need anything, I'll try to help you"

Silvia immediately stiffened and pulled her self away from Dusk, staring down at her feet. "Oh... right. T-The massage lesson. Haha, well, um," she awkwardly clapped her hands together, rocking back and forth on her heels. "You're welcome!"

(Let's see… you'd check things like orientation (i.e., when and where a person is), registration (repeat three words), attention and concentration (counting backwards by 7's), recall (the three words from before), language (naming objects), comprehension (picking up an object), and construction ability (copying a drawing).

(Meh. I'll work on his character a bit more. I should make my characters more like Light.)

VERY. XD

What have you done with Yukiko!?!

If you're from Ferox, then why are you white?

Oh my God Yuffie, you can't just ask someone why they're white!

Dat reference....

Announcement -

The following people may have Shadowgift. If they do, however, it is a permanently locked skill.

Sorin and Silvia - vessels of Grima

Nathaniel - joined as a dark mage/Sorcerer

NO ONE ELSE may have Shadowgift. This is not negotiable.

Also, following the time skip, it is asked that people PM to the Admins very short narratives of what the chars have been doing in the past 6 months. Please keep it to a maximum of 3 or 4 sentences. The Admins will compile all of them and post them to herald the next section of the story.

''Why am I in pain.....Oh...hi Kat....why are you holding me?''

"You're going to tell me what made you think it was a good idea to let that demon run about in your body."

(Meh. I'll work on his character a bit more. I should make my characters more like Light.)

(How about NOT making him psychopathic? Like going for lances when going after an ally or asking people if they could have an ally as a damn chew toy?)

What have you done with Yukiko!?!

Dat reference....

The Espurr.

Announcement -

The following people may have Shadowgift. If they do, however, it is a permanently locked skill.

Also, following the time skip, it is asked that people PM to the Admins very short narratives of what the chars have been doing in the past 6 months. Please keep it to a maximum of 3 or 4 sentences. The Admins will compile all of them and post them to herald the next section of the story.

Ok....Darn.

Silvia immediately stiffened and pulled her self away from Dusk, staring down at her feet. "Oh... right. T-The massage lesson. Haha, well, um," she awkwardly clapped her hands together, rocking back and forth on her heels. "You're welcome!"

"Err, right... I'll uh, leave you to it then! Besides, Kat looked pretty down earlier, and I need to ask if she's alright. I'll see you around Silvia" He turns and quickly leaves for the infirmary, hoping somebody was there. [Hmm...]

(What about Cedric?)

(Enemy. Not under Admin control.)

(When do we have to have those summaries to you by?)

(Let's say… a day or two after the chapter?)

"You're going to tell me what made you think it was a good idea to let that demon run about in your body."

(How about NOT making him psychopathic? Like going for lances when going after an ally or asking people if they could have an ally as a damn chew toy?)

''Oh...I just wanted the sword. He didn't do too much, did he?''

''Oh...I just wanted the sword. He didn't do too much, did he?''

"Well, from what I understand, he looked through Silvia's PRIVATE diary and then came here to threaten Yuffie and try to untie Breezy. Considering, however, the last time that demon controlled you, he broke my nose and caused me some SEVERE mental trauma, I'm wondering if you hate me now."

Edited by Kat

"Right, well... if that's everything... I'm going to go eat." Poly said, getting out of the bed he was on in the infirmary and heading out of the room.

(Uh....They were japes too. I would never let him do that. Xavier doesn't eat people. And besides I don't think hitting people with Lances are Ok. Again They were jokes.)

Announcement -

(Okay, that helps me come up something to write about.)

"So... that's it, then?" Poly asked, slumping on the bed. "Thank god... I may have faked head trauma just to make this more interesting if you guys dragged it out."

"You could try not to accrue any more weird injuries. I swear, it's like a competition in this army. Who has the weirdest injury?

'Oh Yuffie, I've been stabbed by spikes!'

'Oh Yuffie, I activated a wind trap!'

'Oh Yuffie, I've been possessed by my evil side!' - Which by the way, has happened to at least two other people.

'Oh Yuffie, I got shot by someone's evil side!'

'Oh Yuffie, I've been bitten by someone's evil side!'

'Oh Yuffie, I'm someone's evil side, let me threaten you!'

'Oh Yuffie, I did a risky experiment and blew something up!'

Also, could you say pineapple three times please?"