• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(…What sniper?)

(I read! …I just haven't commented yet.)

*keeping up with Sorin* "Sorin, do I have your permission to use my Black Magic?"

"Only if you must. What do you think of Abysm now? This is only the beginning."

Alright... tell me about when you think we should approach guys~

(Now.)

Okay, no. I'm invoking any and all veto rights I may have.

(I agree with you.)

Nope. You have nothing to do with that. Again it's like another random outrealm time space thingamajig.

Right...

Well, I'm too tired so stay on here any longer SO yeah. That sucks :/

Goodnight!

You realize you technically have 6 characters now right?

(That's ridiculous.)

Goodnight!

(Aw…)

The first thing Rosaline noted, as her feet touched the worn cobblestone that lined the streets, was the silence. Quiet was nothing new to her, and sometimes, the silence would be the only sound she'd hear for days, weeks, but this... this was not that kind of silence. That was a silence of nothing, when you were alone with not a thing around but the whispers of trees.

This... this was a silence that told her something was there, that just didn't wish to be seen. A something that wanted to hide itself, tried its best, but the presence it left was... smothering.

She had to stop a moment and take a deep breath, solely so it wouldn't choke her.

In her attempts to breathe, she failed to notice something that the blonde beside her did in an instant. "Feathers," the girl murmured, pointing at the small birds feathers - hell, was that an entire wing? - fallen onto the ground, discarded and thrown into the wind in a haze.

"What the hell." Rosaline said, scuffing at the ground with her foot. She turned back, ready to debrief the others on what to expect here when she heard it.

A scream.

A scream that someone gives only on their dying breath, a scream of pure desperation. A scream that dragged its cold fingers down her back and filled her entirely with dread.

She shot a glance back at the port - but on the surface, she saw nothing.

The first thing Rosaline noted, as her feet touched the worn cobblestone that lined the streets, was the silence. Quiet was nothing new to her, and sometimes, the silence would be the only sound she'd hear for days, weeks, but this... this was not that kind of silence. That was a silence of nothing, when you were alone with not a thing around but the whispers of trees.

This... this was a silence that told her something was there, that just didn't wish to be seen. A something that wanted to hide itself, tried its best, but the presence it left was... smothering.

She had to stop a moment and take a deep breath, solely so it wouldn't choke her.

In her attempts to breathe, she failed to notice something that the blonde beside her did in an instant. "Feathers," the girl murmured, pointing at the small birds feathers - hell, was that an entire wing? - fallen onto the ground, discarded and thrown into the wind in a haze.

"What the hell." Rosaline said, scuffing at the ground with her foot. She turned back, ready to debrief the others on what to expect here when she heard it.

A scream.

A scream that someone gives only on their dying breath, a scream of pure desperation. A scream that dragged its cold fingers down her back and filled her entirely with dread.

​"…Well, I think we're hitting something bad."

(Holy shit, Vash.)

Right...

Goodnight!

NOOO WE NEED YOU HERE FOR OUR BROMANCE

A scream.

"I don't like this... Stay alert."

NOOO WE NEED YOU HERE FOR OUR BROMANCE

"I don't like this... Stay alert."

"Sorin, it might be a good idea to put Dusk in the back to make sure we have cover?" (convenient excuse for him being gone)

"Sorin, it might be a good idea to put Dusk in the back to make sure we have cover?" (convenient excuse for him being gone)

"Yeah" Sorin agreed completely unsheathing Abysm.

Silvia took a quick glance at some of the feathers - just seagulls and crows, from what they looked like - but the entire atmosphere was unnerving. There wasn't a single other sound after that scream besides their own voices... no response. Silvia bit back a shudder and rubbed her arm, glancing up at the rooftops for any other sign of life. At first glance, there was nothing. But on her second glance she spotted something, just around a corner.

An arm! A person had to be lying there, maybe they were alive and needed healing.

She quickly abandoned her lance for her staff and moved forward, holding it out in front of her before rounding the corner herself.

"I found... an arm." Silvia muttered, staring down at the object before her. While about three years prior to this, she would have been in a panic, enough time with Henry had cured her of most of her fear.

Most. This wasn't a Risen's arm after all, it HAD been attached to a person.

"And... a route." She added, now trailing her eyes up the river of red snaking along the street, winding and twisting and breaking off into splatters.

"Why don't we just let Anna Michel HAVE Ferox? Seriously? S-She can have it."