• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(You're holding Silvia. Or did you let her drop.)'

(I never grabbed her)

I meant for all RPs (because I remember Anon randomly appeared in mine) but okay.

(Well, Anon does that.)

(It's cool, as long as you make it make sense.)

(Tay-tay, you're off my Christmas card list)

"Y-Y-Yes. Now pl-please don't bring it up again." Poly stuttered.

Alicia nodded in silence.

"...Ace, cover Kat." Sorin jumped onto a roof in an attempt to find Theresa. "I saw her move. I saw it. Yet I couldn't stop her. This ends here before it begins. All of it."

Ace: "Wait for me, Kat! That Girl's gonna pay for what she did!"

"... Shit." Poly cursed, snarling as he drew his Light Brand. "Alicia, stay back... please. I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt defending me."

Alicia: "I'm by your side, I can still attack with my Celica's Gale."

Jxemas: These Anna's are more bloodthirsty than Xavier.

Light: They're excellent to study. More knowledge to add.

Jxemas: There is still sorin. Confronting him would be bad.

Light: Then we watch. I want to see which side is worthy of the gods..

(You're holding Silvia. Or did you let her drop.)'

*Roof hopping after Sorin* "Get back here! The King isn't supposed to move too far from the Queen, you know!

Rosaline swore again and clamored up after him, "Because Theresa's a speed demon! I saw it too, but once she's in motion..." Rosaline paused, waving her hands in the air. "Okay, NO. Blondie was right. I did NOT know this was going to happen. I..." She paused again, staring off into the distance towards the docks. "... Something is not quite right over there..."

"You don't understand. I saw her movements as if they were in normal speed. I just... Ugh! When I find her, all the gentleman tendencies I have will disappear."

"Sorin! Damn it, you can't just rush after her!"

"I'm not following her... I have to make sure she doesn't get anybody else like that. I'm just looking for her." Sorin said forcing a smile through his frustration.

Edited by Sorin

"You don't understand. I saw her movements as if they were in normal speed. I just... Ugh! When I find her, all the gentleman tendencies I have will disappear."

"I'm not following her... I have to make sure she doesn't get anybody else like that. I'm just looking for her." Sorin said forcing a smile through his frustration.

*finally catches up* "Running ahead isn't the answer, you know."

(Here's my bad attempt at joining the RP)

I had been behind the Azure Dreamers since I had just joined and wanted to learn the ropes. Now with all the chaos going on, I felt panic arise inside me, and had to assist the others.

(Hey there!)

"Well, still..." Poly replied, his face filled with dread. "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

Alicia: "I can understand the fear you have. Though I was raised by an assassin leader, I've....been trained for all sorts of battles."

"Sorin! Damn it, you can't just rush after her!"

Ace: "That fast...Looks like I'll have my hands full fighting her." *catches up to Kat and Sorin*

Edited by Ace Tactician

"You don't understand. Saw her movements as if they were in normal speed. I just... Ugh! When I find her, all the gentleman tendencies I have will disappear."

Jxemas: Just as a leader should.

Light: Quiet. You'll give us away Naga preserve. Though in his mask of happiness there is a crack of frustration..

(Here's my bad attempt at joining the RP)

I had been behind the Azure Dreamers since I had just joined and wanted to learn the ropes. Now with all the chaos going on, I felt panic arise inside me, and had to assist the others.

That wasn't bad at all! And sorry you just got dropped into something hectic, but welcome! :)

Jxemas: I am quite worried about Silvia.

Light: Hm. Should we see her?

Jxemas: I don't know. Maybe if she lives first..

(Dude, she's confirmed to live…)

Ace: "That fast...Looks like I'll have my hands full fighting her." *catches up to Kat and Sorin*

​*quietly, not quite aware she's speaking aloud* "Okay, king, queen, and… let's say bishop for now… is it enough?"