• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Rosaline jumped ahead a few paces, wishing she actually HADN'T tossed away those binoculars after all. She silently berated her idiocy, stopping to scan the horizon with her eyes. And just as she suspected, Anna Michel's ship was docked out some ways from the port, although why it wasn't moving was something entirely different. "Right. Can't say I'm surprised she's..." Rosaline's voice trailed off into a stutter, and then into silence, as her eyes fell onto something below her that she didn't expect to see.

Bodies.

Not one, not two, not ten, not FIFTY - the bodies lay scattered across the docks like the wind had tossed them there and left them to die, in the same haphazard way the feathers were strewn. There wasn't a rhyme or a reason to why they lay there, silent, in a pool of their blood that leaked itself into the harbor and make the blue waters blushes crimson, they were just... there. Serrated, sliced and broken.

The red colors of her sisters' hair were no longer unique - they all flowed together into the same, scarlet pool.

(Soo… ending with this?)

​"Oh, holy… Mila…"

(Alison doesn't know who light is so...that's why this dialogue occurs.)

Light: She'll be fine. For the moment. She'll be needed to looked at.

I jumped, surprised from this person's sudden appearance. "I hope she'll be okay..." I murmured with worry. "And who are you?" Before i could say anything else, the view in front of me made me stop in my tracks. I gazed at the bodies laying around in horror.

Edited by LuigiandShadowGirl

Rosaline jumped ahead a few paces, wishing she actually HADN'T tossed away those binoculars after all. She silently berated her idiocy, stopping to scan the horizon with her eyes. And just as she suspected, Anna Michel's ship was docked out some ways from the port, although why it wasn't moving was something entirely different. "Right. Can't say I'm surprised she's..." Rosaline's voice trailed off into a stutter, and then into silence, as her eyes fell onto something below her that she didn't expect to see.

Bodies.

Not one, not two, not ten, not FIFTY - the bodies lay scattered across the docks like the wind had tossed them there and left them to die, in the same haphazard way the feathers were strewn. There wasn't a rhyme or a reason to why they lay there, silent, in a pool of their blood that leaked itself into the harbor and make the blue waters blushes crimson, they were just... there. Serrated, sliced and broken.

The red colors of her sisters' hair were no longer unique - they all flowed together into the same, scarlet pool.

Light: I've seen worse than this..

Jxemas: Hmph. Another wreck of death and destruction.

(Alison doesn't know who light is so...that's why this dialogue occurs.)

I jumped, surprised from this person's sudden appearance. "I hope she'll be okay..." I cried in worry. "And who are you?" Before i could see anything else, the view in front of me made me stop in my tracks. I gazed at the bodies laying around in horror.

Light: I am Light.

Jxemas: My tactician. He was a war leader. But that ended a long time ago..

"Eh? Well... alright." Poly replied to Alicia before Jxemas showed up. "Huh? You know what... you take care of Silvia. Something tells me I can trust you if it involves protecting her."

hehehe, shipping.

Alicia felt relived that Silvia was in good hands, but that feeling left when she saw the bodies on the docks. "What...happened...here?" Wondering if the enemy was close, Alicia hide behind Poly in case the enemy decided to show up.

Bodies.

Ace: "Whoever did this, is going to pay."

Shoot. Um... why don't we find a time where we have a decent amount of people on, and then if Sorin's not on, I have a possible time-filler until he gets back.

(I've a feeling our european folks will add in some things tomorrow morning. So… reminder - there's been very, very little fighting. As in, not at all. So no adding fights.)

(I've a feeling our european folks will add in some things tomorrow morning. So… reminder - there's been very, very little fighting. As in, not at all. So no adding fights.)

Oh, no, it's not a fight. It's exposition, really.

(Can I join you? Because this is fun. XD)

Please do, milady!

(And everyone, look at your supports and see who you want to level up with. After all, you will ONLY support rank up with people in your group. Until then though… fill them out? XP I've not been besieged with them in a while.)

(And everyone, look at your supports and see who you want to level up with. After all, you will ONLY support rank up with people in your group. Until then though fill them out? XP I've not been besieged with them in a while.)

(That reminds me.. Gotta send in two supports...later. And then Jxemas is off to Valm and I have control of the next arc.(with you guys helping of course.))