Sorin

Aaaaaannnnnd I'm back

I'm still doing one for light. Because he needs a bio for my RP.

Okay, exactly how many characters do you actually have? There's thee previous Shadowfrost, Jxemas, Angie, Gual-something, and now you're telling me there's more?

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Aaaaaannnnnd I'm back

Okay, exactly how many characters do you actually have? There's thee previous Shadowfrost, Jxemas, Angie, Gual-something, and now you're telling me there's more?

Hmm. Let's see. Shadow is dead so he doesn't count. Xert is goin to die.. And Light is going to dissappear after Valm arc. So that's three. I just need the time for the other two to leave.

Hmm. Let's see. Shadow is dead so he doesn't count. Xert is goin to die.. And Light is going to dissappear after Valm arc. So that's three. I just need the time for the other two to leave.

And just what is the point of Xert? If I recall, he's the Evil Shadow persona, who died along with Shadowfrost. And the three parts of Shadow were reborn as Jxemas, Angie, and Gual-something.

It doesn't add up

Edited by Hero-King

And just what is the point of Xert? If I recall, he's the Evil Shadow persona, who died along with Shadowfrost. And the three parts of Shadow were reborn as Jxemas, Angie, and Gual-something.

It doesn't add up

Xert is the persona of the mistakes Shadowfrost made. So his bad state of emotions. Which is why he's not...human. More like Ether.

Xert is the persona of the mistakes Shadowfrost made. So his bad state of emotions. Which is why he's not...human. More like Ether.

That...still doesn't make sense. You're saying that he's Shadow's mistakes, which is basically all of E!Shadow's doing. And E!Shaow is reborn as Gual-something

That...still doesn't make sense. You're saying that he's Shadow's mistakes, which is basically all of E!Shadow's doing. And E!Shaow is reborn as Gual-something

Ok this might make better sense. Shadowfrost In order to save his being split in three parts. His drawback was to get rid of the memories and emotions of his next reincarnation. By then turning it into living Ether, he had died without having facing a fate worse than death. But that I living ether became and personified into Xert. A spirit that can't be killed by normal methods. So in name he isn't E!Shadow but the "successor" of him.

Ok this might make better sense. Shadowfrost In order to save his being split in three parts. His drawback was to get rid of the memories and emotions of his next reincarnation. By then turning it into living Ether, he had died without having facing a fate worse than death. But that I living ether became and personified into Xert. A spirit that can't be killed by normal methods. So in name he isn't E!Shadow but the "successor" of him.

You could have said this from the very beginning

I think we need to stop putting KH stuff in Fire Emblem.

Yeah. I understand KH's plots, but they're becoming a real mind fucker right now, when mixed with FE

None of this is from KH..? Just in name alone.

Then do explain how, without supernatural means, one can transform into three different versions of himself, kill himsef, have reincarnations (Xehanort) of those three versions , ALONG with removing your own memories (Namine), and them manifesting (Roxas and/or Xion)? That has KH written all over it.

Edited by Hero-King

Dusk, once you see Kat and Dan's A support, you will probably get feels.

also prolly a reason for DanxSilvia to happen

we've already put Silvia in an OT3, fuck