• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly was beginning to get sick of this issue, but then he had an idea. "Guys! I need you to lure all of the Annas into one area!" he called out, drawing his Light Brand. "Alicia, I need you to stay here with me... I find it easier to concentrate on this part if I'm not worrying about you getting hurt."

have i not explained that the pact with the demon says that he grows stronger every time he feels pain

also, his skillset does have vengeance, wrath, resolve, and vantage...so yeah

"Dan, you'll make me cry if you get hurt."

So what, he thought. You've made me cry long enough. I still have tears to shed, it seems, but for other reasons. "That does it. COME ON, YOU BITCH!" Dan rushed through, swiping at the Annas trying to find Teresa.

Poly was beginning to get sick of this issue, but then he had an idea. "Guys! I need you to lure all of the Annas into one area!" he called out, drawing his Light Brand. "Alicia, I need you to stay here with me... I find it easier to concentrate on this part if I'm not worrying about you getting hurt."

"Let's hope this works."

Yuffie took a deep breath, and prepared to engage "fussy mode".

If that didn't cause crowding, he reasoned, very few things could.

Alicia recalled what Ace had mentioned about this and at Poly's words dashed over to Poly's side Celica's Gale tome in hand while Ace moved to Kat's side. Edited by Ace Tactician

Poly felt the power of the Light Brand build up, and winced. 'Shit... this is happening already?' he thought, as he checked under his coat & armour. As he'd expected, the Light Brand's power buildup was slowly beginning to damage his body. 'Still... I'm not going to lose this battle! I'm going to live... live for her!'

*still poking through the bodies* "My, my. Someone tried to destroy the board? For shame. Thankfully, I can level this."

" 'Ey, yo Kat! Wanna help me with this wall?" Dan pointed to the group that obstructed his path. "I'll make you a nice scarf if you help." He said with a grin.

" 'Ey, yo Kat! Wanna help me with this wall?" Dan pointed to the group that obstructed his path. "I'll make you a nice scarf if you help." He said with a grin.

"I would, but I'm investigating something. I think I've figured out what's going on, but…" *pouts* "I want that scarf though. Decisions, decisions."

Sain~! [/cuddles]

Theresa sighed, shaking her head and taking a hold of one of the Annas. "No." She tightened her grip on it before swinging it around and flinging it in the boy's direction. "No."

Dan turned around and saw an Anna litterally flying towards him. He cut it in two before he could before it could hit him. "Oh, you really wanna piss me off like that? Okay, now I'm REALLY gonna make sure I'm the one that kills you, ya necrophiliac!"