Sorin

Dan turned around and saw an Anna litterally flying towards him. He cut it in two before he could before it could hit him. "Oh, you really wanna piss me off like that? Okay, now I'm REALLY gonna make sure I'm the one that kills you, ya necrophiliac!"

(For a 10 year old, he certainly does have a temper...) He executed another Anna, getting some blue on his fingers.

​(95 Anna's remaining.)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(For a 10 year old, he certainly does have a temper...) He executed another Anna, getting some blue on his fingers.

​(95 Anna's remaining.)

..........think about that last comment a little bit.........just think..............just really think............

Poly felt the power of the Light Brand build up, and winced. 'Shit... this is happening already?' he thought, as he checked under his coat & armour. As he'd expected, the Light Brand's power buildup was slowly beginning to damage his body. 'Still... I'm not going to lose this battle! I'm going to live... live for her!'

Live, Flan, live!

Sain demands it.

Dan turned around and saw an Anna litterally flying towards him. He cut it in two before he could before it could hit him. "Oh, you really wanna piss me off like that? Okay, now I'm REALLY gonna make sure I'm the one that kills you, ya necrophiliac!"

Theresa giggled at his rage. So many anger words, so unnecessary and unneeded. She dragged two of the Annas behind her and spun around twice, before flinging both Annas at him again. If he didn't like it, he was going to get it anyway.

Live, Flan, live!

Sain demands it.

Theresa giggled at his rage. So many anger words, so unnecessary and unneeded. She dragged two of the Annas behind her and spun around twice, before flinging both Annas at him again. If he didn't like it, he was going to get it anyway.

"Laughing are you?" He kicked one of the flung Annas at the other. "What's so funny, eh? All I wanna do is fight. That can't be so bad for you, can it?"

kinky.

..........think about that last comment a little bit.........just think..............just really think............

(Pretty sure killing someone violently with an axe, then getting their blood on your fingers isn't kinky. Although you'll make it kinky anyway)

Poly felt the power of the Light Brand build up, and winced. 'Shit... this is happening already?' he thought, as he checked under his coat & armour. As he'd expected, the Light Brand's power buildup was slowly beginning to damage his body. 'Still... I'm not going to lose this battle! I'm going to live... live for her!'

Alicia almost paled seeing the build up of power hurt Poly, but tried not to worry about it too much as she took down two more Annas, taking care not to wander too far out of Poly's sight.

Meanwhile Ace tagged behind Kat, taking down two more Annas in front of her.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Laughing are you?" He kicked one of the flung Annas at the other. "What's so funny, eh? All I wanna do is fight. That can't be so bad for you, can it?"

​(93 Anna's remaining... I think?)

(He seems pretty mad.)

(Edit: make that 89)

Edited by BravuraLevi

(Pretty sure killing someone violently with an axe, then getting their blood on your fingers isn't kinky. Although you'll make it kinky anyway)

i was talking about the 10-year-old with a temper

just....have you met 10-year-olds?

"Oy! The rest of you lot! How's the whole 'getting the Annas into one spot' thing going?!"

"Poly, you might want to not do that! Some of these guys eat magic!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, THEY 'EAT MAGIC?!" Poly roared, as more cuts began to form on his body. "Do you not have any idea how much light magic is concentrated in my body right now?! I dunno if I can hold it together any more! And if that happens, there's a good chance my own body will burst!"

"It's hissy fit time everyone!" Yuffie called out. "Let's hope this gets them grouped together!"

"Ohhhh how HORRID! I cam here to relieve some stress by killing some filthy creatures, and THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING happens! There's mud, and dirt and GRIME everywhere. Do you KNOW how long it's going to take to remove all of this FILTH!?" Yuffie shrieked.

"What's WORSE is that everyone here is running around, and no-one's paying ANY attention to ME! Do YOU EVEN KNOW HOW I AM?"

e4oe.png

"I should NOT be being IGNORED by such ill-bred louts! In fact, why aren't you fiends KNEELING before me? You are in the presence of the GREAT and POWERFUL Yuffie! And his cohorts, but they don't get a rant."

Yuffie grinned. Time to ham it up.

"You FOOLISH beings have no idea of the pure, unadulterated POWER that stands before you! Why had I half the mind, I would INCINERATE YOU WITH A GREAT PYROTECHNIC WIND! I THINK THINGS, AND THEY HAPPEN!"

Yuffie paused for a moment to laugh like a psychopath. This was fun!

"Actually, now that I think about it, would should Anna get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not get smushed under her BIG feet? What's so great about Anna, huh? Yuffie is just as cute as Anna, right? YUFFIE is just as SMART as Anna! People totally like Yuffie just as much as they like Anna. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everyone else? 'Cause that's NOT what Ylisse and Ferox are about! WE SHOULD TOTALLY JUST STAB ANNA!"

He breathed heavily. He hadn't hystericalled out in a while.

"It's hissy fit time everyone!" Yuffie called out. "Let's hope this gets them grouped together!"

"Ohhhh how HORRID! I cam here to relieve some stress by killing some filthy creatures, and THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING happens! There's mud, and dirt and GRIME everywhere. Do you KNOW how long it's going to take to remove all of this FILTH!?" Yuffie shrieked.

"What's WORSE is that everyone here is running around, and no-one's paying ANY attention to ME! Do YOU EVEN KNOW HOW I AM?"

e4oe.png

"I should NOT be being IGNORED by such ill-bred louts! In fact, why aren't you fiends KNEELING before me? You are in the presence of the GREAT and POWERFUL Yuffie! And his cohorts, but they don't get a rant."

Yuffie grinned. Time to ham it up.

"You FOOLISH beings have no idea of the pure, unadulterated POWER that stands before you! Why had I half the mind, I would INCINERATE YOU WITH A GREAT PYROTECHNIC WIND! I THINK THINGS, AND THEY HAPPEN!"

Yuffie paused for a moment to laugh like a psychopath. This was fun!

"Actually, now that I think about it, would should Anna get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not get smushed under her BIG feet? What's so great about Anna, huh? Yuffie is just as cute as Anna, right? YUFFIE is just as SMART as Anna! People totally like Yuffie just as much as they like Anna. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everyone else? 'Cause that's NOT what Ylisse and Ferox are about! WE SHOULD TOTALLY JUST STAB ANNA!"

He breathed heavily. He hadn't hystericalled out in a while.

...you fucking what?

"...you fucking what?"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, THEY 'EAT MAGIC?!" Poly roared, as more cuts began to form on his body. "Do you not have any idea how much light magic is concentrated in my body right now?! I dunno if I can hold it together any more! And if that happens, there's a good chance my own body will burst!"

*very calm* "I MEAN that they eat magic. As in, you aim that at them and some of them will die and the rest will become much, much stronger."