• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"It's hissy fit time everyone!" Yuffie called out. "Let's hope this gets them grouped together!"

"Ohhhh how HORRID! I cam here to relieve some stress by killing some filthy creatures, and THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING happens! There's mud, and dirt and GRIME everywhere. Do you KNOW how long it's going to take to remove all of this FILTH!?" Yuffie shrieked.

"What's WORSE is that everyone here is running around, and no-one's paying ANY attention to ME! Do YOU EVEN KNOW HOW I AM?"

e4oe.png

"I should NOT be being IGNORED by such ill-bred louts! In fact, why aren't you fiends KNEELING before me? You are in the presence of the GREAT and POWERFUL Yuffie! And his cohorts, but they don't get a rant."

Yuffie grinned. Time to ham it up.

"You FOOLISH beings have no idea of the pure, unadulterated POWER that stands before you! Why had I half the mind, I would INCINERATE YOU WITH A GREAT PYROTECHNIC WIND! I THINK THINGS, AND THEY HAPPEN!"

Yuffie paused for a moment to laugh like a psychopath. This was fun!

"Actually, now that I think about it, would should Anna get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not get smushed under her BIG feet? What's so great about Anna, huh? Yuffie is just as cute as Anna, right? YUFFIE is just as SMART as Anna! People totally like Yuffie just as much as they like Anna. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everyone else? 'Cause that's NOT what Ylisse and Ferox are about! WE SHOULD TOTALLY JUST STAB ANNA!"

He breathed heavily. He hadn't hystericalled out in a while.

(This.

Just... this.)

"Also, if you don't hit a specific spot, they aren't dying."

"...wha?" He said as he saw the Anna he cut in half getting up. "...Well...that's fucking grand. Let's have some FUN then!" He said with a maniacal smile on his face. "Oh, I'm gonna have fun, tonight."

*very calm* "I MEAN that they eat magic. As in, you aim that at them and some of them will die and the rest will become much, much stronger."

"Curses!" Samson replaced with bolt axe with his silver axe.

...whoops....forget i said anything

(Well, to be fair, I came from a nigerian school, and if you raged there, they'd beat you black and blue like aSpr_4d_405_m.png)

"We aim for the Teresa bitch! That's what!"

​"With her speed? We're better off giving her less things to throw at us… and hiding behind."

​"With her speed? We're better off giving her less things to throw at us… and hiding behind."

"...Did...did you just QUESTION if I'm FAST enough?! Oh, baby. You. Ain't. Seen. NOTHING!" He said as he rushed into the group.

"Where is that spot?"

"Give me a moment. I can't remember off hand. It's been about 1500 years since I've seen them."

"...Did...did you just QUESTION if I'm FAST enough?! Oh, baby. You. Ain't. Seen. NOTHING!" He said as he rushed into the group.

​"…Did you just call me 'baby'?"

[/too busy cackling]

Yuffie, please marry me. XD

But what about Henwy? I couldn't do that to him!

"You have to be shitting me!" Poly yelled out, before growling and firing his Light Brand's built-up energy into the sea. "So now what?!"

"Wait, so I just ranted for NOTHING? What a colossa- oh who am I kidding, I don't care. It was fun."

Yuffie then fired a blast of fiery magic at an Anna.

"Dan! Don't be a fuckhead!" Poly called out, swinging his axe through a pair of charging Annas before turning to Alicia. "You can't heal these cuts up,, can you?" he asked, shedding his armour to reveal the cuts that had formed on his chest and stomach.

"Grragh... shit! Fuck!" Poly roared, kicking Armads up into his hands. "Then we'll just have to fuck 'em up the old fashioned way!"

(fuck em up the old fashioned way? I'm pretty sure that can be taken in multiple ways... oh well.) He knocked down an Anna again, grinding her face into the ground.

Edited by BravuraLevi

"You have to be shitting me!" Poly yelled out, before growling and firing his Light Brand's built-up energy into the sea. "So now what?!"

Alicia put her tome away and pulled out her Brave sword instead,"Then only physical attacks if some eat magic. And where do we have to hit them to truly kill them?"

Ace:"Yeah, where's the weak spot on these freaky Annas?"

Alicia:*upon noticing Poly's injuries* "Dear Ashunera you're hurt!Quickly! Take my elixer!" *hands it to Poly*

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Give me a moment. I can't remember off hand. It's been about 1500 years since I've seen them."

​"…Did you just call me 'baby'?"

i regret nothing

Dan burst out of the group of Anna's with incredible speed. "You zombies can't keep up with me!" Dan ran circles around the group. "So, where do we need to hit these things to kill them?"

Dan burst out of the group of Anna's with incredible speed. "You zombies can't keep up with me!" Dan ran circles around the group. "So, where do we need to hit these things to kill them?"

"Maybe if you weren't running around you could hear me say that I'm working on it!"

"Maybe if you weren't running around you could hear me say that I'm working on it!"

"If you say so!" Dan kept running around, dodging a couple blows, but letting some hit in order to get his powers working up.

"Maybe if we just lop them right in two, then we can avoid that!" Poly called out, demonstrating his theory on a nearby Anna.

"If you don't hit the spot, you're just making more!"