Sorin

"What did I just say about some of them eating magic?!"

"What else can I do, beat them up with my sta-ahhhhh. There's a good idea. NEVER MIND, I'M JUST AN IDIOT!"

Yuffie put Florence in his bag, and brought out his staff. "Look upon my parasol-fu adaptation - AND TREMBLE!"

Yuffie hit an Anna in the face, and hopped backwards. This was going to be a LONG fight.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"...What if we cut off the heads? Or maybe hit them where the brain is? Or the heart?"

"Sorry that they're not as easy as cheap whores, but it doesn't work that way. The guy who created the method is still suffering in hell for his crimes. Mila was PISSED."

"Sorry that they're not as easy as cheap whores, but it doesn't work that way. The guy who created the method is still suffering in hell for his crimes. Mila was PISSED."

"...Hit them in the knee?" I REGRET NOTHING....wait Dusk isn't here....nor is Breezy....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(If you knew what arrow in the knee actually meant... The only person Dusk gave an arrow in the knee is Kat, because they're engaged.)

(Wouldn't that be an arrow to the groin, then?)

Something in the way you love me won't let me be

I don't wanna be a prisoner so baby won't you set me free

stop playing with my heart tearing me apart

when you make my love come down

if you want me let me know

baby let it show

honey don't you fool around

try try to understand

i'm giving all I can

but you got the best of meeeeeeeeeeeee

BORDERLINE

IT FEELS LIKE I'M GOING TO LOSE MY MIND

cause you keep pushing my love over the borderline

something in the way your eyes make a fool of me

when you hold me in your arms

you love me til i just can't see

but there you let me down when i look around

baby you just can't be found

stop driving away I JUST WANNA STAY

THERE'S SOMETHING IJUST GOTTA SAY

TRY try to understand

i'm giving all i can

but you got best of me

OHHHHHH

BORDERLINE

it feels like I'm going to lose my mind

but you just keep pushing my love

over the borderline

BORDERLINE

it feels like I'm

GOING TO LOSE MY MIND

Vashi's here, bruh...

dammit this always happens

"Teresa!" He finally caught up with her. "Alright. Just what the hell is going on with these Annas? ...Though you're probably not gonna talk. So let's cut to the chase, shall we?"

"Teresa!" He finally caught up with her. "Alright. Just what the hell is going on with these Annas? ...Though you're probably not gonna talk. So let's cut to the chase, shall we?"

(Could've sworn that Theresa was LAST…)

"Ah, found it!" *waves hand* "'Ello! Anyone actually paying attention?"

(Could've sworn that Theresa was LAST…)

"Ah, found it!" *waves hand* "'Ello! Anyone actually paying attention?"

(im not planning on this being a successful fight, i'm just trying to set up a plot point)

Edited by Dandragon

I'm here, I was showing my sister some stuff. :3

Theresa sighed again, watching as the Annas fell, and got back up, a painful cycle of nothingness that never ended. Watched as they struggled, as they tried and tried and tried and tried.

"It's pointless. It's done. You'll all just become..." she said, tossing another Anna into their fray and jumping back, unsheathing her Killing Edge and swinging it aimlessly. "Unnumbered graves..."

I'm here, I was showing my sister some stuff. :3

Theresa sighed again, watching as the Annas fell, and got back up, a painful cycle of nothingness that never ended. Watched as they struggled, as they tried and tried and tried and tried.

"It's pointless. It's done. You'll all just become..." she said, tossing another Anna into their fray and jumping back, unsheathing her Killing Edge and swinging it aimlessly. "Unnumbered graves..."

"...A dull outlook on life. Let me tell you mine. In this life, you do what you want, because you get one. Now let me end YOURS!" He ran at Teresa with his Tempest Blade. He swung with all his might, his intent to kill...and watched as the blade broke in his hand. "...Wh-...what?"