• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"...A dull outlook on life. Let me tell you mine. In this life, you do what you want, because you get one. Now let me end YOURS!" He ran at Teresa with his Tempest Blade. He swung with all his might, his intent to kill...and watched as the blade broke in his hand. "...Wh-...what?"

*notices what happened* "Dan? Dan, get away from her!"

"...A dull outlook on life. Let me tell you mine. In this life, you do what you want, because you get one. Now let me end YOURS!" He ran at Teresa with his Tempest Blade. He swung with all his might, his intent to kill...and watched as the blade broke in his hand. "...Wh-...what?"

Theresa watched the blade shatter, catching one of the shards in her palm. She squeezed it, letting the blood pool in her fist as she slowly approached the boy. Poor, poor boy, he thought he could fight her. He thought it was worth it. "I'm still here... is it... your turn now?" She reached up and wound her fingers into his hair before dragging him onto the ground, following up by driving Rosaline's blade into his shoulder. "Are you tired?"

"What's up, Kat? Where do I gotta swing?"

*ignoring the others as she starts making her way to Dan*

"Surpise!" Taking a sharp corner, he readies his killer bow waits for a target to appear. "... What? I am here"

"Dusk! Dan's about to get killed!"

Theresa watched the blade shatter, catching one of the shards in her palm. She squeezed it, letting the blood pool in her fist as she slowly approached the boy. Poor, poor boy, he thought he could fight her. He thought it was worth it. "I'm still here... is it... your turn now?" She reached up and wound her fingers into his hair before dragging him onto the ground, following up by driving Rosaline's blade into his shoulder. "Are you tired?"

"GUH!" He felt the blade drive into his shoulder. "How...how did you break...my father's sword?..."

"Dusk! Dan's about to get killed!"

"Huh?" Turning around, he saw Theresa toying with Dan. "... Oh, this is going to be fun" Firing an arrow, he takes cover behind a broken wall

"... Fuck it. Alicia, let's just start kicking the shit out of these things! We'll find the sweet spot ourselves!"

Alicia nodded, "Kat was about to say where it was, though Dan kinda put a stop to that." she said, Brave Sword in hand.

"GUH!" He felt the blade drive into his shoulder. "How...how did you break...my father's sword?..."

Theresa shook her head again, kneeling down and shoving on the blade embedded him in. "Can't tell ALL my secrets..." She yanked the knife back on and spun it in her palm twice, just like Rosaline taught her to do when everything made sense. "Have I... hurt you enough? You can rest... just say when..."

Theresa shook her head again, kneeling down and shoving on the blade embedded him in. "Can't tell ALL my secrets..." She yanked the knife back on and spun it in her palm twice, just like Rosaline taught her to do when everything made sense. "Have I... hurt you enough? You can rest... just say when..."

"*heavy breathing*...hehehe...come on, now...if i couldn't take a sharp object in my shoulder...i wouldn't be called one of the best fighters of the Dreamers..."

*realizes she's prioritizing poorly and turns to Ace* "The space between the third and fourth ribs on the right side."

Ace nodded then proceeded to shout out, "HEY GUYS! THE WEAK SPOT IS BETWEEN THE THIRD AND FOURTH RIBS ON THE RIGHT SIDE!" Before slicing another Anna in two in said spot.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"*heavy breathing*...hehehe...come on, now...if i couldn't take a sharp object in my shoulder...i wouldn't be called one of the best fighters of the Dreamers..."

That's because you aren't :3