Sorin

Keeping cover behind a half-broken wall with his silver bow in hand, he surveyed the area and saw what Theresa was doing to Dan. "Eugh... I've seen some sick things in my life but..." Shaking his head, he fires another arrow through the knee of a random Anna husk. "Insert joke here"

I'm sorry

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"*heavy breathing*...hehehe...come on, now...if i couldn't take a sharp object in my shoulder...i wouldn't be called one of the best fighters of the Dreamers..."

"Boring... actually scream, will you...?" Theresa asked, driving the blade into his ribs and giggling, tracing her finger in the blood that bloomed forth. "Words are a waste... words are pointless... I. Want. Sounds..."

but Kat called me and Poly the best fighters at one point, so yeah Dusk. Get fucked.

But he does already...

"Boring... actually scream, will you...?" Theresa asked, driving the blade into his ribs and giggling, tracing her finger in the blood that bloomed forth. "Words are a waste... words are pointless... I. Want. Sounds..."

But he does already...

Dan felt the penetration of his ribs. He wanted to throw her off, but she was heavier than expected. "You want sounds?...Here's a sound." He said as he took a shard of his sword and swung his arm to drive it into Theresa's skull. "The sound of your brain SPLATTERING!"

Edited by Dandragon

Dan felt the penetration of his ribs. He wanted to throw her off, but she was heavier than expected. "You want sounds?...Here's a sound." He said as he took a shard of his sword and swung his arm to drive it into Theresa's skull. "The sound of your brain SPLATTERING!"

(I… don't think that's going to work? *trying to remember Vash's plan*)

Edited by Kat

"All I needed to hear..." Poly muttered with a grin on his face, jamming his axe through a pair of Annas. "Oy, Dan! How're you holding up over there?"

"All I needed to hear..." Poly muttered with a grin on his face, jamming his axe through a pair of Annas. "Oy, Dan! How're you holding up over there?"

(You are SO late)

Theresa gasped and rolled off of him, wrapping her arms around her head. "... But yours and mine would sound exactly the same," she muttered, rising unsteadily to her feet and unsheating her Killing Edge, aiming it at him. "I want to hear yours first... do you mind?"

I'm trying NOT to kill him, of course.

... Which is AWKWARD as hell, because she should have had his head the moment he challenged her. >.<

My assassins need to slow down a notch, clearly.

I scream at you for this

*shot*

"Nice one, Alicia!" Poly yelled, leaping backwards and cleaving through an Anna coming towards Alicia from behind.

[Port Ferox, huh? I remember this place pre-Anna-vasion. The soft breeze through my hair, the birds chirping....Such a lovely place to me... I wonder if the graveyard is still around here? It's been a while since I've been there...] He shakes his head. [No, can't think about that right now, I gotta husks to kill!]

Theresa gasped and rolled off of him, wrapping her arms around her head. "... But yours and mine would sound exactly the same," she muttered, rising unsteadily to her feet and unsheating her Killing Edge, aiming it at him. "I want to hear yours first... do you mind?"

I'm trying NOT to kill him, of course.

... Which is AWKWARD as hell, because she should have had his head the moment he challenged her. >.<

My assassins need to slow down a notch, clearly.

...wait, that worked...wat

(Can Kat intervene now?)

you can if you want

Dan got up and drew his Wo Dao. He clutched his side, feeling the blood leave his body. "You're gonna have to work for my sounds of pain." He said. Vengeance/Resolve active. Dan moved, much faster than before, and swung at Theresa, but this time, aiming for the sword. Thankfully, his sword did not shatter. "You...I...have a feeling...this isn't...the first time I've seen you..."

*shot*

"Nice one, Alicia!" Poly yelled, leaping backwards and cleaving through an Anna coming towards Alicia from behind.

Alicia nearly skidded out of the way to avoid being hit when Poly hit the Anna coming from behind her. Getting up off the ground after that maneuver, "Thank you, I almost didn't dodge in time. It's been a while that I've faced this many foes."

Dan got up and drew his Wo Dao. He clutched his side, feeling the blood leave his body. "You're gonna have to work for my sounds of pain." He said. Vengeance/Resolve active. Dan moved, much faster than before, and swung at Theresa, but this time, aiming for the sword. Thankfully, his sword did not shatter. "You...I...have a feeling...this isn't...the first time I've seen you..."

(…Oh, I have to…)

"Well, I'm not surprised." *suddenly near with a well-placed smile* "Considering that it was with Theresa that I attacked your home." *casually turns away* "Now then… where is that ship I need?" *walks off before anyone can react to him*

"This used to be normal for me... but these things aren't human." Poly replied, shaking his head as he swung at another Anna approaching him.

...wait, that worked...wat

you can if you want

Oh it did? Oops

Sorry about that, Dan!

(…Oh, I have to…)

"Well, I'm not surprised." *suddenly near with a well-placed smile* "Considering that it was with Theresa that I attacked your home." *casually turns away* "Now then… where is that ship I need?" *walks off before anyone can react to him*

MY GOD.

MY GOD.

(Trying to decide if I've regrets or not.)

*Almost at Dan* "Hey! Here, let me…!" *tackled by a Anna who digs her teeth into her neck* "…Ah… the hell…?"