Sorin

(Trying to decide if I've regrets or not.)

*Almost at Dan* "Hey! Here, let me…!" *tackled by a Anna who digs her teeth into her neck* "…Ah… the hell…?"

Ace: "Get off Kat you monster!" *pulls the Anna off Kat and kills it*

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(…Oh, I have to…)

"Well, I'm not surprised." *suddenly near with a well-placed smile* "Considering that it was with Theresa that I attacked your home." *casually turns away* "Now then… where is that ship I need?" *walks off before anyone can react to him*

Dan's insane smile grew wide. "...After this...I'm coming for you, Phoibus." He started swinging fast. He swung his sword faster than he ever had before. "What's wrong Therry? Can't keep up with me?!" He felt his inner demons taking over. But he was ecstatic. "You've heard my parents screams...you heard my friends...my families...you've heard my cries...now...let me hear YOURS!!!"

(Trying to decide if I've regrets or not.)

*Almost at Dan* "Hey! Here, let me…!" *tackled by a Anna who digs her teeth into her neck* "…Ah… the hell…?"

Oh hell. SILVIA LEARN TO DODGE SO YOU CAN SAVE HER.

No, screw you, that's YOUR fault Vash.

I knoooow~

Dusk thought he could hear Kat's voice. Turning around, he saw her glomped by an husk. "How unfortunate!" Critting the husk, he was rather amused with himself. "Only I can do that"

Ninja Ace ]:

Edited by DodgeDusk

Dan's insane smile grew wide. "...After this...I'm coming for you, Phoibus." He started swinging fast. He swung his sword faster than he ever had before. "What's wrong Therry? Can't keep up with me?!" He felt his inner demons taking over. But he was ecstatic. "You've heard my parents screams...you heard my friends...my families...you've heard my cries...now...let me hear YOURS!!!"

"Someone get Dan!" *trying to stem the blood* "If that demon of his gets out here, we're ALL dead!"

Dusk thought he could hear Kat's voice. Turning around, he saw her glomped by an husk. "How unfortunate!" Critting the husk, he was rather amused with himself. "Only I can do that"

Ninja Ace ]:

(Soooooorry, first instinct^^;)

"Someone get Dan!" *trying to stem the blood* "If that demon of his gets out here, we're ALL dead!"

Ace: "Rest easy, Kat. I'll get him away from her!" *dashes to get Dan away from the Anna*

"Therry...?" she gasped, taking delicate steps back. That word... that word MEANT something. What did it mean? A word with meaning? Something that wasn't empty? Theresa shook her head, grabbing one of the Anna's arms and ripping it clean off, kicking the still twitching body at him before lobbing the arm at him as well. "Therry..."

​"Ugh… there's still so many…" *looks up and notices an Anna drawing a rune* "…We need to move. She's… going to crush us all..."

Ace: "Ah great, gotta grab Dan and run."

"Ugh, this blows. Hey, Alicia, why don't we try bringing down the house on these fools?"

Alicia: *also sees the Anna with the rune* "NO! We have to clear out of here, now!"

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Therry...?" she gasped, taking delicate steps back. That word... that word MEANT something. What did it mean? A word with meaning? Something that wasn't empty? Theresa shook her head, grabbing one of the Anna's arms and ripping it clean off, kicking the still twitching body at him before lobbing the arm at him as well. "Therry..."

Dan cut the limb in his way. ''Why don't you use something more potent then a fucking bone, eh? Make thing's interesting? You broke my blade didn't you?''

​*Gets up to stumble for the Anna* "Hold still, you. I know… I know you're not one of the ones who eat magic. So… hold still." *sketches out a rune quickly* "Angels, purify this creature!" *Casts Angel and takes out the Anna. Unfortunately, her spell still goes out and flattens three nearby buildings* "Damn… careful, everyone. I think we'll see the real forms on some of these creatures."

Edited by Kat

​*Gets up to stumble for the Anna* "Hold still, you. I know… I know you're not one of the ones who eat magic. So… hold still." *sketches out a rune quickly* "Angels, purify this creature!" *Casts Angel and takes out the Anna. Unfortunately, her spell still goes out and flattens three nearby buildings* "Damn… careful, everyone. I think we'll see the real forms on some of these creatures."

Sidestepping from the destruction he felt pretty stupid. "So that was meant to crush us..." Turning his head to Dan, he noticed he was slowly going insane. "Again? Ugh... Dammit, I can't help him with an injured shoulder..."