Sorin

...Dan made you those knives...and that battle suit...AND FOR THIS?!

I'm sure they'll be plenty of off-screen fighting, and Kat will still fight. Just… not often. (Oh, come on, she hasn't done much fighting anyway!)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(More people who Cedric can be an asshole to...

10/10)

More people for Silvia to knock around post time-skip, whoo.

Reasonable badass upgrade, go!

If it's NOT reasonable just say so~

I have no problem, whatsoever Kat!

As Dan sits in the corner, he wonders if he will ever get anyone to notice him in the certain way he wanted...maybe if he went to find Ishtar...no...no she's married...

Isn't she an Einherjar?

Ewww.

As Dan sits in the corner, he wonders if he will ever get anyone to notice him in the certain way he wanted...maybe if he went to find Ishtar...no...no she's married...

I considered making up a female thief so you could S support with her, but I decided against it

Besides, Kat is making up a character now so

I considered making up a female thief so you could S support with her, but I decided against it

Besides, Kat is making up a character now so

that sorta makes me feel worse that someone is making a character just to S support with Dan...like...really horrible

that sorta makes me feel worse that someone is making a character just to S support with Dan...like...really horrible

Well, I'd try to flesh her out as much as possible

I had a quick brainstorm and decided she would be a trickster, stayed mostly to herself due to being a bad conversationalist (similar to Marisa) and liked doing flashy tricks with her sword during fights. I thought up that in about 10 seconds which probably why it sucks

Well, I'd try to flesh her out as much as possible

I had a quick brainstorm and decided she would be a trickster, stayed mostly to herself due to being a bad conversationalist (similar to Marisa) and liked doing flashy tricks with her sword during fights. I thought up that in about 10 seconds which probably why it sucks

...please just stop...

No, I made a new char so that I had something to do during the fights besides just having Kat sit there and Rally and help out with the on-battle infirmary. If you want to S support her, great. If not, great.

Edited by Kat