• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

We… can? I think everyone's just not sure how to start, since we just killed the boss and a bunch of tortured-to-death Annas and...

actually, hang on.

---

​"…This is going to take weeks to clean…"

Edited by Kat

Ace:"Phew, finally its over. I think I'm going to need a nap from all the fighting I did."

Alicia:"We won, we really won. Though look at all the cleanup work that needs done. This port won't be useable or suited for any sort of business until this mess is cleaned up."

"Hi, guys." Nathaniel had a serious expression on his face as he approached his friends. "This isn't very nice, huh?"

"... I thought I'd seen worse, but seeing those metallic corpses attacking us... It was rather odd"

"... I thought I'd seen worse, but seeing those metallic corpses attacking us... It was rather odd"

"Not in the least. But… bright side?" *smiles* "There aren't anymore Annas here on this continent. We… just liberated it, you know."

"True." Nathaniel smiled slightly. "I got to test out my summoning, too... I've finally perfected it."

"Not in the least. But… bright side?" *smiles* "There aren't anymore Annas here on this continent. We… just liberated it, you know."

*These guys must've done some serious work while I wasn't here...) "Really? Nice!" (But there's still Valm left...)

Edited by BravuraLevi

"It would seem so... But we've got a bigger mountain to climb over now"

"Hi, guys." Nathaniel had a serious expression on his face as he approached his friends. "This isn't very nice, huh?"

Alicia:"Hi Nathaniel, were you able to use that new summoning techinque during this battle?"

Ace:"That would explain why I hardly saw you at the front lines, summoning is more suited for behind the battlelines."

Alicia:"Hi Nathaniel, were you able to use that new summoning techinque during this battle?"

Ace:"That would explain why I hardly saw you at the front lines, summoning is more suited for behind the battlelines."

"It seems a little cowardly, though... I did fight plenty of those soldiers off my self, though."

"It seems a little cowardly, though... I did fight plenty of those soldiers off my self, though."

Alicia:"There's nothing cowardly about fighting from behind the front lines. A lot of ranged fighters do their best supporting their allies from behind the front line fighters."

Ace:"Yeah, besides I can fight better knowing a friend of mine has my back."