Sorin

…Can everyone please PM Sorin the new classes and skills and weapons/inventory? For organization's sake?

(okay. Should I include a skill and weapon set for Alicia now that she's taking a more active role in this story?)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly's New Info:

Class: Hero

Skills: Sol, Luna, Rightful King, Axefaire, Lifetaker

Weapons: Armads, Thaniblade (Forged Light Brand), Forged Brave Sword, Tomahawk, Trismegistus (Forged Titania's Axe)

(okay. Should I include a skill and weapon set for Alicia now that she's taking a more active role in this story?)

(Yes, please.)

(Clarifying now. JUST SEND PMS TO SORIN. Don't post them here.)

Poly's New Info:

Class: Hero

Skills: Sol, Luna, Rightful King, Axefaire, Lifetaker

Weapons: Armads, Thaniblade (Forged Light Brand), Forged Brave Sword, Tomahawk, Trismegistus (Forged Titania's Axe)

(You're not Junpei though...)

Moving away from the group Dusk went near the edge of the port and sat down on one of the huge rocks emerging from the ground. Looking into the horizon, all he could see was a dark sky filled with glittering stars and a quiet ocean, with the wind blowing through his hair and the gentle noises of the waves clashing against each other. [Valm... The one place I could ever call home... I'll be back for you... One day...]

Moving away from the group Dusk went near the edge of the port and sat down on one of the huge rocks emerging from the ground. Looking into the horizon, all he could see was a dark sky filled with glittering stars and a quiet ocean, with the wind blowing through his hair and the gentle noises of the waves clashing against each other. [Valm... The one place I could ever call home... I'll be back for you... One day...]

(Can I walk up to you?)

Okay, now that that's all well and done, I need to figure out what Silvia did over this timeskip...

I need to, too... I'll PM Kat with that one. Don't wanna kill Sorin with all these PMs.

okay, the fact that our weapons are bassically not gonna wear out makes armsthrift useless, and we cant use limit breaker

what skills do i use for a swordmaster?! I have friggin astra, swordfaire, and vantage

Okay, now that that's all well and done, I need to figure out what Silvia did over this timeskip...

(Teased the living hell out of Dusk and Kat, and helping them with Klotho?)

The Power or Rewarp.

"How beautiful am I right? What a beautiful world we live in...only to be destroyed by humane power.."

Right...

He turns his head to face Jxemas briefly, before turning it back and looking at the horizon. "Indeed. We're humans though, it's in our nature. We disagree with anything, we retort back with violence. It's always been this way, and I don't see it changing any time soon. Besides, some people like fighting, myself included. War however, is a terrible thing"

(Teased the living hell out of Dusk and Kat, and helping them with Klotho?)

Of course, that's a given. XD

It's six months though, that's a pretty decent amount of time for her to do... something.

Plus an explanation for the changes would be nice.

"So... who's going with who? I know I'm staying here in Ferox... it'll be nice to sleep in my own bed again." Poly said.

"I bet it will be." Nathaniel smirked. "I guess I'll stay at Ferox. I want to broaden my horizons with training in Axe, Tome and Sword..."

(Kat, this is kind of a lead up to Natty being given a Dread Scroll.)

Right...

He turns his head to face Jxemas briefly, before turning it back and looking at the horizon. "Indeed. We're humans though, it's in our nature. We disagree with anything, we retort back with violence. It's always been this way, and I don't see it changing any time soon. Besides, some people like fighting, myself included. War however, is a terrible thing"

"Violence provides more violence. It produces problems among those who can't fight. A pity of a war we live in.."

"...It's part of the circle of life Grand General. Nothing can be changed about it."

"I bet it will be." Nathaniel smirked. "I guess I'll stay at Ferox. I want to broaden my horizons with training in Axe, Tome and Sword..."

(Kat, this is kind of a lead up to Natty being given a Dread Scroll.)

"You want a Dread Scroll?"

(Okay do we PM Kat with what we're doing over time skip or what..?)

(You PM either me or Dusk [sorin shall have his hands full enough] with a short paragraph (3 or 4 sentences max) about what your char did.)

"You want a Dread Scroll?"

(You PM either me or Dusk [sorin shall have his hands full enough] with a short paragraph (3 or 4 sentences max) about what your char did.)

(Okay.

First sentence: Get free from these ropes)