• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"...I'm...I'm going to need Ragnell..."

"Hmm? Of course. I just took it then because you shouldn't go raiding things. Particularly when trapped."

Alicia: "Kat, do you happen to have the Tyrfing sword in your convoy?"

​"It's… there somewhere…" *smiles sheepishly* "I used to know where exactly it was, but now… not too sure. I could give it to you when we all meet up again?"

"Except war will never end, so we'll never know everlasting peace... I don't know what I'll do, but whatever it is, I have to make sure Kat's safe, and I'm not too far away from her"

And this is how Marth/Dusk disputes will begin

"You're a good man..... I'm no leader. But now you have the ability to be an advocate to your allies and friends. Lead my friend. Lead..."*Warps with Rewarp staff*

"... A good man? A leader?.. I'm none of those things... Just a person who lives life day by day, protecting what means most to him..." Opening his eyes, he continues staring into the horizon

"Thank you...i need...time to rethink...time to train..."

"You're going to Ferox, right? Then… I guess I'll see you later. Be careful until then, okay?" *kisses Dan on the forehead* "And be good for Poly."

"You're going to Ferox, right? Then… I guess I'll see you later. Be careful until then, okay?" *kisses Dan on the forehead* "And be good for Poly."

*blushes* *speaks quietly* "...Why do you torment me...O' Rally Goddess..."

(I'm not sure that's going to answer my question. I'm asking who the hell you're talking about.)

(That would be quite the secret. To Jxemas LOVELESS holds all the answers. And what goddess rules the world he's stuck in...? That is for you to decide.)

"Hmm? Of course. I just took it then because you shouldn't go raiding things. Particularly when trapped."

​"It's… there somewhere…" *smiles sheepishly* "I used to know where exactly it was, but now… not too sure. I could give it to you when we all meet up again?"

Alicia: "Sure, that'll be fine. Can you have Ace mail it to me when you do find it?

Ace: *finds Dan* Ah, did I pick a bad time to ask a favor?"

(That would be quite the secret. To Jxemas LOVELESS holds all the answers. And what goddess rules the world he's stuck in...? That is for you to decide.)

(No, you're going to tell me so that I know that you aren't contradicting anything or doing something horribly complex again.)

Alicia: "Sure, that'll be fine. Can you have Ace mail it to me when you do find it?

"Sure. …If we can find a messenger..."

(can we revoke KatxDusk's S rank)

(No, because Dusk and I have the SS planned.)