(After time skip.)

(What type of person is Klotho?)

(Her bio's up.)

I'll support with her!

(Yay!)

"And I guess we're here to stop it...."

"You could say that."

"Friend or FRIEND, Ace?"

Ace: "...when I first ended up in this realm, when I felt alone in despair and wanted to torch this whole realm to ash. Silvia was the one who brought me to my senses somehow, who treated my numerous wounds from my rampage and cared for me until I got my strength back. I've never forgotten the kindness she showed me that day, even though I bared my sword at her under the fog of rage. Now it's my turn to do the same, my turn to ensure that she fully recovers, just like she did for me. I consider Silvia to be among my best of friends since we've been through so much here, that's why... I'll be the one to return the kindness she showed me on that day in the rain."

Ace: "...when I first ended up in this realm, when I felt alone in despair and wanted to torch this whole realm to ash. Silvia was the one who brought me to my senses somehow, who treated my numerous wounds from my rampage and cared for me until I got my strength back. I've never forgotten the kindness she showed me that day, even though I bared my sword at her under the fog of rage. Now it's my turn to do the same, my turn to ensure that she fully recovers, just like she did for me. I consider Silvia to be among my best of friends since we've been through so much here, that's why... I'll be the one to return the kindness she showed me on that day in the rain."

"Dear, I was asking if you had a romantic attachment. You could've just said 'no'."

"Dan...Get out. This is not your conversation."

"Not until you realize how arrogant you are being. You are they're older brother. You are supposed to be the one to take care of this family, yet you neglect your duties. If you choose to discard your family like it was nothing, you do not deserve the title of older brother."

"Not until you realize how arrogant you are being. You are they're older brother. You are supposed to be the one to take care of this family, yet you neglect your duties. If you choose to discard your family like it was nothing, you do not deserve the title of older brother."

"*Draws Shadowblade* I said-"

"Magic rune: 28. Warp Dan."*Warps away Dan*

"..How did you-"

"I have the power to make magic traps using my magic. That was only one of them."