• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"But please milord! You've done so much today, your humble servant sh-"

"No Matthew, you are not a servant. You're an ally, a comrade... and a friend. You've helped us quite a bit in this war so far, and I can see you doing so much more!"

"Oh please, I'm not THAT useful..."

"... I'd argue back, but I can't be bothered. Go talk to some of the other Dreamers Matthew. I think you're only familiar with a small handful of them"

Edited by DodgeDusk

Dan was looking around, seeing if he could salvage anything. He found where his old tempest blade had shattered, and began to pick up the pieces. "...How...how did she shatter it...I guess I'll never know..."

Dan was looking around, seeing if he could salvage anything. He found where his old tempest blade had shattered, and began to pick up the pieces. "...How...how did she shatter it...I guess I'll never know..."

"HEEEEEEEEY DAN! What are you looking for?"

As Dan began picking up the pieces to his shattered blade, a young woman emerged from the shadows, twirling a pair of daggers in her hands. Her hair was short and dark red, with her attire befitting that of a Magvellian assassin. "Do you need some help there?" she asked as she approached Dan, kneeling down so that she could see his face a bit better. "You look like you just had something precious destroyed. Was this blade..."

As Dan began picking up the pieces to his shattered blade, a young woman emerged from the shadows, twirling a pair of daggers in her hands. Her hair was short and dark red, with her attire befitting that of a Magvellian assassin. "Do you need some help there?" she asked as she approached Dan, kneeling down so that she could see his face a bit better. "You look like you just had something precious destroyed. Was this blade..."

(And here's our equivalent of Olivia, ladies and gentleman. …In terms of recruitment, I mean.)

Edited by Kat

As on Dusk's instruction, Matthew decided to wander around the port, looking for people to interact with. Noticing a young boy and a young woman conversing, he decided to join them. "Hello there. I don't think we've met"

As on Dusk's instruction, Matthew decided to wander around the port, looking for people to interact with. Noticing a young boy and a young woman conversing, he decided to join them. "Hello there. I don't think we've met"

(Make that three. Angie is there as well.)

"Hmm?" the woman arced her head upward, looking up at the thief who had just came to them. He looked similar to her in terms of attire, and yet so... different. "I'm sorry, I don't like talking to strangers too well." she replied, before pointing her thumb towards Dan and adding, "... He's an exception."

There's these things called bios. Poly made a new character up, so he made a new one for her

(And supports, too.)

(Speaking of which, Dan, I was thinking she could be Dan's S support, so...)