• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"There you are Xavier....Wait. What's that in your mouth? A Axe? I can't use Axes...unless this is what destiny wants me to do. Becoming a Dragonlord....might be easier than I think. Six months here I come."

*an Axe

Ace wandered around the port looking for Dan, "Huh, thought I heard Dan's voice come from this direction. I wanna know if he can make my broken Killing Edge like new again. ...I do like this blade."

Alicia: *running up to Ace* "Sister!"

Ace: "Hm? What is it, sis?"

Alicia: "Since I don't know when I'll see you again, I want to spend whatever time I can before we split up."

Ace: "Makes sense, I am looking for Dan though. I want to ask a favor."

Cassandra continued down the street, searching for a forge. Along the way, she continuously looked back at Dan & Matthew, who she hadn't initially known had followed them. 'Hmm... these two may be exactly the kind of people I'm looking for, to help me get into the Dreamers.' she thought, twirling her Peshkatz in her left hand. 'But will they want someone as... unsavoury... as me?'

i guess cassandra is going show dan a "forge"

*flash*

[/plays romantic music]

*plays Muscle Blues*

Dusk was back on the rock he found earlier, looking up at the stars. "Well my friends... We've somehow did it. The continent is purged of all Annas, and it's because of the Dreamers... I feel like a fool for even considering suicide all those weeks ago. I'm glad I didn't" He turns his head a bit to look at the bunch of stars Kat showed him that one night. "Her family are up there... No, our family are up there... I'll protect her at all times for as long as I can. I promise you..."

Cassandra continued down the street, searching for a forge. Along the way, she continuously looked back at Dan & Matthew, who she hadn't initially known had followed them. 'Hmm... these two may be exactly the kind of people I'm looking for, to help me get into the Dreamers.' she thought, twirling her Peshkatz in her left hand. 'But will they want someone as... unsavoury... as me?'

*flash*

*plays Muscle Blues*

"I thank you for helping me find a forge...Wait...is that a Peshkatz? How did you obtain that?"

Dusk was back on the rock he found earlier, looking up at the stars. "Well my friends... We've somehow did it. The continent is purged of all Annas, and it's because of the Dreamers... I feel like a fool for even considering suicide all those weeks ago. I'm glad I didn't" He turns his head a bit to look at the bunch of stars Kat showed him that one night. "Her family are up there... No, our family are up there... I'll protect her at all times for as long as I can. I promise you..."

"Starlight is always the best kind of light eh Dusk..?"

jesus fuck I'm not even trying to do any shipping atm

"I thank you for helping me find a forge...Wait...is that a Peshkatz? How did you obtain that?"

"Hmm? Oh, my Peshkatz?" Cassandra asked, looking down at her left hand. "I found it on my travels in the past. It wasn't too hard to find, actually."

Alicia: "......Ace."

Ace: "Hm? Something troubing you, Alicia?"

Alicia: "How do you feel about outliving Chrom?"

Ace: "How do I feel about outliving Chrom? Well, I may outlive him physically But as long as memories of the time we spent together remain in my memory, then Chrom will never die as long as I remember him and treasure all the time we had together before death separated us."

Alicia:"....I wish I was as relaxed about that idea as you are sis."

Ace: *raises an eyebrow* "Wait! I know why you asked me that. It's because--"

Alicia: "Yeah, the idea terrifies me Ace."

Ace: "I felt the same way too, sis. Though I'm just repeating what Kat told me about physically outliving the man I love. If hearing it from me doesn't help, then I'd suggest asking Kat that question. ....Man, where's Dan?"

"Starlight is always the best kind of light eh Dusk..?"

He turned to Breezy. Normally, he'd have punched him by now, but he was in a good mood. "It is. The stars mean so much to me"

"Hmm? Oh, my Peshkatz?" Cassandra asked, looking down at her left hand. "I found it on my travels in the past. It wasn't too hard to find, actually."

"Peshkats?" Confused, Matthew raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like something my young master would use... Except on closer inspection it's a dagger... Oh, never mind me"

He turned to Breezy. Normally, he'd have punched him by now, but he was in a good mood. "It is. The stars mean so much to me"

"Peshkats?" Confused, Matthew raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like something my young master would use... Except on closer inspection it's a dagger... Oh, never mind me"

"They always remind me that even in the darkest night, we still have light..."

jesus fuck I'm not even trying to do any shipping atm

"...This is the first time I've seen an actual assassin specialized in knives AND swords. You seem to have some valuable weapons."

you might wanna put down Cassandras skills and weapons on her bio

Handy little character list.

Ace Tactician.

• Ace.
  • Alicia.

Brokuni.

• Breezy.
  • Cedric.

DodgeDusk.

• Dusk.
  • Matthew.

Kat.