• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Nope....

If she really is up there, when I raise the blade, one should shine brighter....

Here goes..."

Breezy raised his sword in the air

"Don't know about you, but I see quite a few getting brighter. Maybe you've others watching out for you."

(No. Heavens game is chess. And Jxemas is following the prophecy of LOVELESS.)

(And this is where I state I didn't pay any attention to that because I knew I was going to yell at you about it being too convoluted and/or you not stating, plainly, what was going on.)

Nothingness... was a familiar place.

Not nearly as beautiful as Henry claimed it to be - besides, if she wanted beautiful darkness, she could always look into his eyes - but just... there. A space in time filled with a lack of... anything.

At least, at the moment, before it rushed back to her in a wave of colors, lights, and sounds. And pain.

Oh gods. The pain.

"Y-You've got to be kidding me..." she whimpered, her entire body wincing at the effort. "Owww..."

Hey Vashi, I have an idea for Purgatorial Abysm thanks to Dan's Dual Wielding that involves a weapon Cao Pi used during DW's 5th and 8th installments. Curious?

"Look for a star that shines the brightest for you. That's probably her right there."

"Silvia!" *races over* "Hey there, girl, careful."

Silvia fluttered her eyes shut and moaned, reaching up to grab onto Kat. "W-What did I do...?" she asked, scrambling to find an answer, or any sort of recollection of what happened. She almost gave up when it hit her - the Anna, soaked in blood. "Kat!" Silvia bolted upright and gripped onto her friend's arm, instantly regretting her sudden movement as a sharp jolt of pain shot up her side. "K-Kat... there's... a monster... c-covered in blood... s-she was so f-fast, Kat, please... be careful...!" she wheezed out, clutching onto her and gasping.

(Also, unless Sorin thinks otherwise, I think that after today, the time skip will occur, so if people can start sending [or resending in the case of Dan just in case] their arc/mode-epilogues to either Dusk or me, that would be great. I'd prefer everyone have them sent by… oh… let's just say 12 EST Monday?)

Silvia fluttered her eyes shut and moaned, reaching up to grab onto Kat. "W-What did I do...?" she asked, scrambling to find an answer, or any sort of recollection of what happened. She almost gave up when it hit her - the Anna, soaked in blood. "Kat!" Silvia bolted upright and gripped onto her friend's arm, instantly regretting her sudden movement as a sharp jolt of pain shot up her side. "K-Kat... there's... a monster... c-covered in blood... s-she was so f-fast, Kat, please... be careful...!" she wheezed out, clutching onto her and gasping.

"Already dead, dear. You were out for a while. Try not to move too much. Phoibus couldn't heal you a lot."

(Also, unless Sorin thinks otherwise, I think that after today, the time skip will occur, so if people can start sending [or resending in the case of Dan just in case] their arc/mode-epilogues to either Dusk or me, that would be great. I'd prefer everyone have them sent by… oh… let's just say 12 EST Monday?)

(Okay^^)

(Also, for the narratives, if everyone could give themselves some sort of title? They did so for the mini-epilogues of Lyn's Mode, so… [ftr, these do NOT have to be your final epilogue titles])

"Thanks you guys....

I'll kill him for you all...."

Breezy takes his sword down.

"Captain Breezy from Valm ready for action!"

*salutes at him* "Here, here!"

"Already dead, dear. You were out for a while. Try not to move too much. Phoibus couldn't heal you a lot."

Silvia drew in a shaky breath and glanced up at her, nodding as she processed it all. "S-She's gone... H-How...?" She practically wrapped herself around Kat, wincing with every deep breath she inhaled. "Phoibus... he was... here?"

So I just came back from watching Thor

I'm scared of my PMs right now because then I'll have to do work.

If you made me an admin, I could have handled all this

I see. Guess I better hop to it then

Silvia drew in a shaky breath and glanced up at her, nodding as she processed it all. "S-She's gone... H-How...?" She practically wrapped herself around Kat, wincing with every deep breath she inhaled. "Phoibus... he was... here?"

"Temporarily. He set up Rosaline and Theresa to die, but healed you before he left. He couldn't do much, as Theresa tried to disembowel him and White Magic requires blood, but he got you into a safe zone. Theresa submitted to execution after I… confronted her with the true magnitude of her actions."