• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Also I feel really bad for not coming on as often doesn't have tons of time like everyone else and whenever I come on, everyone's usually off. D: I'm sorry guys. ;~;

(I'm still here.)

Hello, buddies.

Kat, did Vashi ever send you those supports? If not, I can compile them in a bit.

Hello!

I've posted all the supports I've gotten, and don't think I got those. *doublechecking* Yeah, I don't. ><;

Okeydokey. I'll compile them in like, half an hour. Vashi said she did, she lied to me ;_;

Just triple checked and the only support I've gotten about Nathaniel was with Alicia.

I'm playing through the next chapter in my playlog, yet I'm not sure which chest I'm getting. Can only choose one out of spear, angelic robe, guiding ring (which is completely useless), 10000G and Harmmerne

WHAT TO CHOOSE

So, how many people still need to send in their important time-skip stuff?

Shadow, Dark_huntress, Silvia, Sorin, and Duck are the ones I definitely remember. …Trying to remember if I got one for Samson, but I think I did.

Shadow, Dark_huntress, Silvia, Sorin, and Duck are the ones I definitely remember. …Trying to remember if I got one for Samson, but I think I did.

I'm pretty sure I forwarded Dami's (Samson) narrative. I can do so again though if you want

I'm pretty sure I forwarded Dami's (Samson) narrative. I can do so again though if you want

You're the one posting them, remember?

Anyway, supports from late last night and today:

Yuffie and Kat - A support

Nathaniel and Silvia - C support

Nathaniel and Glaedyr - B support

Who do I send them to?

You send the narratives to either me or Dusk. You send class, weapon, and skill slot changes to Sorin. You send supports to me. You send/post bios to Dusk.

You're the one posting them, remember?

I, uh...

You send the narratives to either me or Dusk. You send class, weapon, and skill slot changes to Sorin. You send supports to me. You send/post bios to Dusk.

Yes, this

My memory is so selective WHY?