199998 Renown

shadowofchaos

[spoiler=Dirty secret]I have triple the amount of kills your avatar does

but I don't have a capture card

woe is me

That's the Lunatic casual "screw around" file. Add my normal, lunatic, and Lunatic+ kills on both regions.

This is why you're so RENOWNed in the Fire Emblem community, Rey.

[/drags over a drum kit]

Ba-dum-tss.

Haha, okay, to the original topic.

Wow Rey. :o Grinding for max renown ONCE is a feat in itself... but twice is even more so!

Edited by Vashiane

Come on, guys. This isn't hard at all. Once you've memorized the button inputs, indefinitely recruiting Wolt is nothing but a thing. Anyone can easily grind 10,000 Renown per hour when you know what the hell you're doing.

Getting 99,999 Renown should only take around 10 hours. Just sit down and use those button inputs while watching TV or talking with friends or something. Anyone can top shadowofchaos' "accomplishment," if they just put some effort into it.

Come on, guys. This isn't hard at all. Once you've memorized the button inputs, indefinitely recruiting Wolt is nothing but a thing. Anyone can easily grind 10,000 Renown per hour when you know what the hell you're doing.

Getting 99,999 Renown should only take around 10 hours. Just sit down and use those button inputs while watching TV or talking with friends or something. Anyone can top shadowofchaos' "accomplishment," if they just put some effort into it.

It must be nice to have 10 free hours. 8U Of course ANYONE can do this.

Good, now make a cut-in collection with said renown like I am.

I'd rather not buy region-locked consoles and region-locked games just to prove a point. I could grind 99,999 Renown in the extra two save slots, but that would be pointless since they would automatically have 99,999 Renown since there is a completed file with 99,999 Renown. And I'm not about to delete my precious Lunatic+ Classic file with zero casualties and maximum grinded characters because I really do not want to sink another 230+ hours into a single file again. :V