Getting Pokemon X or Pokemon Y? [Poll]

King Marth 64

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which version are you getting Pokemon X and Y?

• Pokemon X
    • Pokemon Y
    • I'm getting both.
    • I haven't decided yet?

I haven't decided yet to get X or Y, but I am creating a poll to let anyone lets to hear or speak about their decides what to get. But, I'm probably getting the game, but I don't know which version other than the Mega Mewtwo evolutions and the Legendary Mascots that has appeared in different versions (that I am not completely sure if we might get more different settings like Team Aqua/Team Magma in the Gen. III games, Black City/White Forest in Gen. V, and Drayden/Iris Gym Battle in Black and White). But, I will wait before I decided which version that I'm getting.

Edited by Prince Chrom of Ylisse

I'm probably going to end up getting both eventually, but I'm starting with X ;p

X is everyone's chromosome.

I fixed it 4u

Y because Meibay is gettin' X

Completing the national dex

Decided on X simply because the Internet is getting Y. Getting those exclusives will be easy through GTS. ;)

Here's another poll question to consider: Physical cart or digital? I think I'll go digital for this one simply to have it on day one.

Decided on X simply because the Internet is getting Y. Getting those exclusives will be easy through GTS. ;)

Here's another poll question to consider: Physical cart or digital? I think I'll go digital for this one simply to have it on day one.

Physical. I already have a digital Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing, so I'm shaking it up a notch.