How do you answer...

Ansem

"Why did you pick our university?"

I dont want to seem too generic by saying shit like "it looks nice" or "it has the classes I want."

Normally, I would reply with "I want to get out of the city, your college piqued my interest because its rural," but that sounds super boring.

I dont want to seem too generic by saying shit like "it looks nice" or "it has the classes I want."

Normally, I would reply with "I want to get out of the city, your college piqued my interest because its rural," but that sounds super boring.

For the department you're interested in, search your major's faculty and see if any of them have any interesting backgrounds or research. Maybe you'll find more reason to prefer this college, and have something meaningful to say to the review committee, should they read your application in more detail.

That of course assumes there's ambitions that stretch further than "it's close to home" or something like that. The spectrum of research done at universities tends to be very broad, and as someone who is going for a bachelors degree you'll barely get in touch with it. Or at least that's my experience.

"I was informed of your penis enlarging facilities online and am quite displeased with my little midget widget"

Trust me, this'll work.

60-Percent-Of-The-Time-It-Works-Everytim

make up stuff. It was the cheapest in state university (in the USA, if you go to a university in the same state it is about one fourth the price) and you have my major is not going to fly. Talk about how you always wanted to go there and you believe in its values and respect the institute's history, and send a slightly tweaked one to every university you apply to. That should work.

"because if you make me smarter than what other university did, i'll contribute something" that's what i said on my interview~

tough easier questions like "why did you like your hobby" or "why did you chose this major" are the only impassable questions interview..many failed on that