Ratings of my team

AssassinSevera

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not multiplayer. The other player doesn't actually control their Streetpass team when you battle it, I think.

Aren't the duel tag battles in the SpotPass menu done by 2 players? I haven't tried it myself but I think it is

I love how my actual words instead of the meaning of my words were scrutinized.

You damn well knew what I meant. Galeforce is next to USELESS in Streetpass when your team is on another person's 3DS. Using that point to say "that's why I don't pass Galeforce to Male Morgan because it's useless" reeks of "wat".

Just say you don't care about the skill. There's no need to justify it with points of other people that are actually irrelevant to your point.

In the main game, especially in harder difficulties, saying an extra turn is "useless" just makes you sound like you don't actually know how useful it *CAN* be. It isn't "The One and Only" skill like some people make it... but *PLEASE* learn how to not just try to piggyback off other people's statements without actually having the right context in your post.

The fact that your Morgan OHKOs people would mean you'd get an EXTRA TURN on your phase.

[/Galeforce shitstorm in an unrelated thread]

Edited by shadowofchaos

I edited my tem. Here it is now:

Lonqu!Severa: Assassin

Skills: Sol, Lance/Tomebreaker, Armsthrift, Swordfaire, Galeforce

Skills: Astra, Swordfaire, Lancebreaker, Lethality, Aegis

Sumia!Lucina: Falcon Knight

Skills: Aegis, Pavise, Galeforce, Aether, Rightful King

Chrom!Cynthia: Dark Flier

Skills: Tomefaire, Luna, Galeforce, Aether, Renewal

Tharja!Morgan: Assassin

Skills: Tomebreaker, Lancebreaker, Armsthrift, Sol, Galeforce

Gregor!Yarne: Berserker

Skills: Armsthrift, Sol, Vantage, Axefaire, Swordbreaker

Skills: Bowfaire, Galeforce, Vantage, Astra, Sol

Stahl!Inigo: Hero

Skills: Armsthrift, Sol, Swordbreaker, DG+, Galeforce

Kellam!Laurent: Sorceror

Skils: Pavise, Vengeance, Luna, Wrath, Tomefaire

Frederick!Gerome: Wyvern Lord

Skills: Armsthrift, Sol, Aegis, Pavise, Luna

Please rate it now

Edited by AssassinSevera

Who said this was a streetpass team? All I said was to rate it as my regular team

Err, what point in the game are you on?

...honestly, by the time you get all those skills, you'd just walk all over any chapter in the game besides the late post game DLCs.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I love how my actual words instead of the meaning of my words were scrutinized.

You damn well knew what I meant. Galeforce is next to USELESS in Streetpass when your team is on another person's 3DS. Using that point to say "that's why I don't pass Galeforce to Male Morgan because it's useless" reeks of "wat".

Just say you don't care about the skill. There's no need to justify it with points of other people that are actually irrelevant to your point.

In the main game, especially in harder difficulties, saying an extra turn is "useless" just makes you sound like you don't actually know how useful it *CAN* be. It isn't "The One and Only" skill like some people make it... but *PLEASE* learn how to not just try to piggyback off other people's statements without actually having the right context in your post.

The fact that your Morgan OHKOs people would mean you'd get an EXTRA TURN on your phase.

[/Galeforce shitstorm in an unrelated thread]

Indeed I did know. You must not realize that I intend to use Morgan in my Streetpass team. xP

Indeed I did know. You must not realize that I intend to use Morgan in my Streetpass team. xP

It's called "unequipping a skill".

Most Female Exclusive skills to pass down don't hold up to par for main game compared to Galeforce.

Whatever.

While I am starting to sound elitist, I just honestly don't think you know how to follow context when it comes to gameplay discussions.

The only things I've seen in your posts when it comes to gameplay related threads are:

OTPs, Frederick, Morgan.

I have yet to see actual contributions from you in gameplay related threads.

Are there any expert raters out there who can rate my team?

If it's not a streetpass team, but the team you're going to use to kill streetpass teams... I honestly don't see what you want from a rating from someone else? I mean are you like going for the lowest turn count to kill your opponents?

Because even unpromoted units can stand up to promoted streetpass teams with support bonuses and pair up Dual Attacks and Dual Guards in play.

Edited by shadowofchaos

What difficult are you playing on, OP? If it was already stated somewhere, I couldn't find it, sorry. Those skills look pretty good, but I'd suggest that you only equip one activation skill (Aether, Luna, Astra, etc.) on characters. I notice you have both Aether and Luna on your Cynthia, for example, and it looks kind of redundant. Someone who knows better than me can disagree if I'm wrong, but I find that equipping two isn't always better than focusing on only one.

Also, Galeforce is fucking useful. Maybe not in streetpass, lol, but in the actual game? I love using it (although it's definitely ridiculously overhyped). Getting an extra turn lets me move further in maps, clear enemies faster, and healing someone who would otherwise be near dead.

Shadowofchaos: Maybe I don't sometimes, but I do TRY to contribute regardless and I don't intend to confuse/annoy people or derail threads or anything.

Edited by Anacybele

Someone who knows better than me can disagree if I'm wrong, but I find that equipping two isn't always better than focusing on only one.

Aether doesn't proc that often without Rightful King... so when the RNG rolls for Aether and it doesn't happen, the next progression is for it to roll on Luna, which as a way higher chance of activating if you really need that extra damage.

this is all just personal preference so take what i post with a grain of salt or a bottle.

- i'd give either lethality or astra to severa cause while sol is great for healing, another skill that hits hard can't hurt. (i'd replace the breakers)

- i think luna would work better on avatar than astra since it has a higher chance of triggering and it should do pretty massive damage too (though depeding on your mag and str stats, ignis might do well too)

- i... want to say replace pavise with luna... and replace aegis with lancefaire, but insurance against bows and (wind) tomes could come in handy if she does get hit... so maybe keep aegis.

- ooh the one thing you can keep in mind is to get bowbreaker for the pegasi sisters. it's a lvl15 bow knight skill and i'd replace aegis (for lucina) and renewal (for cynthia) with that.

- i... want to give morgan luna/ignis.

- i want to give yarne lethality somewhere.

- maybe replace astra with luna for noire? (or ignis if her stats are close)

- luna for inigo (i sound like a broken record even to myself) maybe replace DG+ since it's only +10%?

- do you plan on having laurent getting hit enough to make use of wrath and vengeance? if not i'd replace them with lethality and lifetaker

- hmm i don't really have anything to say for gerome, haha...

overall i think our play styles are really different, i like to stack damage orientated skills, but you seem to be more orientated towards defense?

also, armthrift, if you're not panning on forging your peeps' weapons i'd say leave AT out and replace it with luna another skill.

also also, if you did want to make some of your guys pairup bots, i'd suggest avatar, yarne, gerome and laurent due to their lack of galeforce. skills though... avatar can get solidarity, dual support+, hex, anathema. laurent can get the latter 2, dunno about the yarne and gerome though.

sorry i can't really rate your guys though, our play styles are too different.

Edited by Anathema

Heres me edited team again. Also im playing on Hard/Classic

Lonqu!Severa: Assassin

Skills: Sol, Lancebreaker, Armsthrift, Swordfaire, Galeforce

Skills: Luna, Swordfaire, Lancebreaker, Lethality, Aegis

Sumia!Lucina: Falcon Knight

Skills: Aegis, Bowbreaker, Galeforce, Aether, Rightful King

Chrom!Cynthia: Dark Flier

Skills: Tomefaire, Luna, Galeforce, Aether, Lancefaire

Tharja!Morgan: Assassin

Skills: Tomebreaker, Lancebreaker, Armsthrift, Sol, Galeforce--Im keeping both breakers for a dodging Morgan.

Gregor!Yarne: Berserker

Skills: Armsthrift, Sol, Vantage, Axefaire, Swordbreaker

Skills: Bowfaire, Galeforce, Vantage, Vengeance, Sol

Stahl!Inigo: Hero

Skills: Armsthrift, Sol, Aegis, Luna, Galeforce

Kellam!Laurent: Sorceror

Skils: Miracle, Vengeance, Luna, Wrath, Tomefaire

Frederick!Gerome: Wyvern Lord

Skills: Armsthrift, Sol, Aegis, Pavise, Luna

Edited by AssassinSevera

Actually for Noire: Vantage, Vengeance, Bowfaire, Swordfaire, Galeforce

I wanted to run an offensive set for her

Luna/Sol/Astra interferes with vengeance

Vantage seems nigh-useless on a bow-user, and it's situational in one-range.