War For Our Future - Character bios

DodgeDusk

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jxemas: The mysterious soldier of Valm known as The Mage General. Serving as a top general in the army he was known for his coldness and cruelty. He is the main descendant of Shadowfrost Zenbiniar. He suffers from amnesia and remembers nothing of his past childhood. He is also the main wielder of Shadowblade the Dragon sword.

Gulasca: The red haired mercenary with a aggressive and satanic personality. He was a soldier of Valm only to leave to become a mercenary to make a fortune for himself. He is the main descendant of the true Gulasca(Or E!Shadow) wielding Purgatory Corona the Purgatory Lance. He also suffers from amnesia but never will admit it.

Angie: The younger Blue haired sister of Jxemas and Gulasca. Angie is a pacifist and pure hearted. She was known for being a helper and healer in Valm’s army but was dropped due to unknown reasons. She is the main descendant of Angel(Or A!Shadow) and has the tome Light Judgement. She too suffers from slight amnesia but not as much as her older brothers.

HERE.

[spoiler=Klotho]

Name: Klotho
Birthday: Unknown
Birthplace: Unknown
Last Known Residence: Ylisstol

Class: Marksman (FE10 class)
Speciality: Observation and long-range shots
Voiced By:
Crit/Skill Activation Quotes:
"I'm sorry."
"Who… are you?"
"For their sake, I'll…!"
"I am your death!"

Appearance: White hair tied in a loose braid, silver eyes. Tends to dress like Kat.

Bio: A young girl found in the ruins of Ylisstol with her only memory being the name 'Klotho'. Deciding to appropriate that as her name, she clings to Kat, who was the person who found her, though she has gradually started opening up to the other Dreamers. Calls Kat 'Sister' and Dusk 'Brother'. Some of the more cynical Dreamers wonder if she's a spy in disguise.

​She has an unusually keen sense of observation/sight, able to decipher many bits of information from what is said and how a person says it. Because of this, she was taught how to use a bow, taking to the weapon quite well. She's hopeless with every other sort of weapon, though she does attempt to learn swords, mostly to be like Kat.

Also has a tendency to nickname people based on her observations, and her lack of tact sometimes means that these nicknames aren't… diplomatic/polite.

Edited by Kat

Okay cool you can save me the effort then.

Whoever did Ichiro Ogami in the Sakura Wars English Dub.

K thnx

Dave Wittenberg.

Bear-y good choice. :smug:

VA COMPILATION TIME

Kat: Tara Platt

Sorin: Brandon Karrer

Anon: Nolan North

Carter: Karen Strassman

Poly: DC Douglas

Wiz: Doug Erholtz

Lags: Michelle Ruff

Phoibus: Liam O'Brien

Dusko: Steve Valentine

Breezy: Dave Wittenberg

Klotho: Laura Bailey

Edited by Suzuka Gongen

VA COMPILATION TIME

Kat: Tara Platt

Sorin: Brandon Karrer

Anon: Nolan North

Carter: Karen Strassman

Poly: DC Douglas

Wiz: Colin Firth (you sassy little...)

Lags: Michelle Ruff

Phoibus: Liam O'Brien (I just came a little)

Dusko: Steve Valentine

Breezy: Dave Wittenberg

(Klotho's is now Laura Bailey.)

Just seems so out of place, considering we're all using anime/game VAs...

I almost just slapped Doug Erholtz on you since I picture Keisuke whenever I think of Nathaniel.

Just seems so out of place, considering we're all using anime/game VAs...

I almost just slapped Doug Erholtz on you since I picture Keisuke whenever I think of Nathaniel.

Screw Colin Firth, I want Doug Erholtz... Or Gin's VN. Do you know who Gin's VN is?

Edited by Wizard

Screw Colin Firth, I want Doug Erholtz... Or Gin's VN. Do you know who Gin's VN is?

Josh Gilman. I don't know what he's done that's notable, though.