War For Our Future - Character bios

DodgeDusk

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day, while many of the soldiers in the army where away doing (I don't know why they were doing, please put it here), a red-garbed assassin was sent by the Anna's to attack the Dreamer HQ. Reveling himself to be Deadpool, he and the fearless Anon engaged in an epic battle of the lunatics while the rest of the Dreamers shied away from the fight. The exception was Ace, who assisted Anon in battle against Deadpool despite his amazing healing factor and superior armaments. He survived stab wounds, decapitation, complete incineration, and more. Eventually his frustration grew to match Ace's and took Sorin hostage. Engaging in an epic fisticuff with the girl, Deadpool was eventually thrown into a small outrealm. However, the mouthy Merc made a final ambush to Anon, who instinctively cut of his head and quickly tied his body up with duct tape he ever so loved. Looking up the body in Kat's Convoy, Anon was given permission to keep the Deadpool head with him as a pet, since the hero ha taken a liking to Deadpool's chaotic sense of action and bright, humorous nature. Deadpool seems indicisive about whether or not he enjoys the company of the army but alway agrees that he regrets taking the job for the Annas, as he ended up not being paid.

Time to torture Dusk

I made some errors in the last two paragraphs that mess with my OCD(A lazy person with OCD. Go figure.) and I need to fix them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Due to Sorin's lineage of having Exalted and Grimleal blood along with many other bloods, using either Light or Dark Magic make the symbols of his hybrid blood cause him great pain while using Thunder Magic is extremely easy for him and yet very powerful(During the Holy War, his blood becomes mixed with Tailto's Freege Blood. Hello Arthur and Teeny).

As stated earlier Purgatorial Abysm was made back during the 12 Crusaders battle against the Dark God, Loptyr. Due to all the positive and negative energy from Naga and Loptyr this it was made from the mixture of both energies and took the shape of a blade. The blade was found by the original Sorin's family and was given to him. Since it was made from Light and Darkness it has an aversion to both and has been sought after because of the immense boost in power it gives when fighting either forms of magic. It is a powerful channel for magic as well as a unmatched physical weapon. Due to the blade's neutral alignment and the fact that the first hands laid on it were those of Sorin's family there is now a seal preventing those other than family from wielding it because now Sorin's blood is the complete median. Also the original Sorin unlocked the blade's potential and created the Purgatorial Ignis. The user's body is surrounded in Black and White Energy and all stats while in this state are doubled. Upon impact, it releases black and white cherry blossom petals. It lasts until the user cancels it or runs out of stamina. The skill can be used without the blade but it is slightly easier to maintain with it. In Awakening, Abysm is acquired by Sorin from Tiki once they climb the Mila Tree and the skill during the retreat from Plegia.

Edited by Sorin

My character is going to murder you in your sleep

Last two paragraphs yeah? Consider it done

Would you like to try? It won't end well for you.

Oh I like the sound of that

​"Why not? Our duel did get interrupted by Golems."

Edited by Sorin

Well its Anon. Nobody will question where he gets stuff from.

I think people will question a talking head from a series that isn't Fire Emblem. And, seriously, do we really want to risk the Annas getting a hold of him?

I think people will question a talking head from a series that isn't Fire Emblem. And, seriously, do we really want to risk the Annas getting a hold of him?

Technically we don't even know where the head is from so we'll just think the Annas summoned it or something. And the body is in your convoy which you said is anti-idiot proof now. I think we can manage.

Technically we don't even know where the head is from so we'll just think the Annas summoned it or something. And the body is in your convoy which you said is anti-idiot proof now. I think we can manage.

No, the convoy is anti-"anyone who isn't Kat" now, meaning that anyone who goes in it is vaporized out of existence. Meaning that if the body IS in there, it's been erased from existence and forgotten.

Kat didn't take well to Anon wandering about the convoy.

Edited by Kat

No, the convoy is anti-"anyone who isn't Kat" now, meaning that anyone who goes in it is vaporized out of existence. Meaning that if the body IS in there, it's been erased from existence and forgotten.

Kat didn't take well to Anon wandering about the convoy.

Even better. Now the only thing left of him is the head.

The most annoying part. *sigh*

Deadpool: You heartless attra-

Anon: Silence talking head!

Deadpool: fine. As the waves go buy it'll regrow

Anon: And I will record that.

Anon: we could use him as a flirt bomb *laughs*

Deadpool: I like that idea

Anon: ...

[spoiler=Updated bio: Marth]The Hero-King who saved the world from destruction in ages long past. Legends say he defeated a wicked dragon with a blade blessed by the Divine Dragon. He holds all of his friends in high regard, both old and new, is wise, calm, fair, and possesses an inner strength as resilient as steel. In all of his stories, he's famous for his overflowing kindness and compassion. He truly believes of an everlasting peace and strives for it with all of his being, but is haunted by the victims and sacrifices made along the path towards it, which he still cannot forgive himself over.

Being brought into this world, he sees it as the Divine Dragon reaching out to him to restore peace to the world yet again. However, he is unaware of his actual existence of being an Einherjar card of the Hero-King. As he continues to fight for the Azure Dreamers, he begins to notice that something about his existence is not the same. The Einherjar has the power of the five orbs of the Binding Shield imbued inside of him, yet has only unknowingly tapped into the Starsphere when times get dire The most trusting member of the army.

Edited by Hero-King

Name - Nathaniel. (He was bullied and goes by the alias 'Wizard'.)

Class- Dark Mage/Sorcerer.

Weapons: A forged version of Flux called 'Night's Grip.'

Skills: Vengeance, Hex, Anathema, Tomebreaker. (The dark mage-line only skills.)

Bio: Nathaniel is an escaped prisoner from a bandit fortress who has no clue what's happening in Ylisse at the moment, apart from the fact that there is a war going on.

From a young age, he showed an affinity for magic. He loved the power he felt when using it, and when he used its power against the kids who bullied him, he rendered one of them close to death. All the people in the village hated him because of this, and after weeks of harsh treatment from his former friends and family, he left the village in a state of rage.

He travelled Ylisse and Plegia for a few years before getting captured by a bandit group who held him for ransome, but no-one cared enough to pay. He managed to escape by writing a magical tome himself- An amazing feat of magical strength for a twenty-year old- and killing all of his captors.

Is this acceptable? If not, I can edit it.