Underused Characters

Knife

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox, not nearly as good as he was in Melee, but he's no where close to crappy. Wolf, he's not that suberb, but nowhere crappy either. Falco, crappy, I can't say how wrong you are without being mean? I suppose you believe Ganondork the most agile character in the game.

DIE.

Wolf's got some of the fastest/most powerful Smash attacks in-game with really high priority. I will admit his aeirals sucks. Hard.

DIE.

Wolf's got some of the fastest/most powerful Smash attacks in-game with really high priority. I will admit his aeirals sucks. Hard.

You're telling me. His forward smash has too much priority for a moving smash.

DIE.

Well, he's the lesser of the three space furries. It's not necessarily a bad thing, though. Falco's amazing and Fox is still pretty good, though not Melee crazy.

Ness is totally overused.

My brother randomly got obsessed with the Mother series. It was probably because of him and Lucas, but still. When you're prancing around proclaiming that a video game series you've barely even played is the best thing ever, you got issues. It doesn't help that he randomly imported Mother 3, even though he hasn't even played the other 2, the bloody tart. At least he finally stopped pestering me to play Mother 3. He's decent with him and Lucas, if nothing else.

Ness is totally overused.

Well... not really. Lucas is the overused Earthbound character. Also, the Mario characters don't seem to be used much. People hating on Mario characters?

Well... not really. Lucas is the overused Earthbound character. Also, the Mario characters don't seem to be used much. People hating on Mario characters?

of course not I just bowser thats all I hate mario(not going to say why cause I know people here use him)

damn me and my fast typing skills I hate it when that happens my comp sucks even though it should be running fine

Edited by Kiba