Vengeance/Vantage

AssassinSevera

Vengeance Vantage combo works well together... if you're at low HP.

If you're playing main game, miracle might help.

Now as for just destroying streetpass teams... you can do so with non-Limit Breakered units against Limit Breakered enemies.

Only thing that will kill you would be a Dual Attack not proc'ing and/or defensive skills like Aegis, Pavise, or Miracle.

Sub Astra for Luna (as it will do more damage overall to enemies with higher durability), and for Story mode, you can keep Sol. If you're not in Story mode, Tomebreaker wouldn't be a bad option.

Actually, what if i make a sort of tanky Noire? Maybe Swordmaster/Assassin Noire with these skills:

Pavis, Aegis, Galeforce, Sol, Swordfaire/Bowfaire

Or would just the offensive Assassin Noire be better?

Galeforce, Bowfaire, Swordfaire, Pavise/Aegis, Luna

Because now that i think about it, if i vs limit breaker teams, they will kill me in one round

Brave sword + limit breaker=80+ damage

Hmm, I'd rather go with Luna + Tomebreaker just because ignis and luna don't stack.

the point isn't that they don't stack, the point is that proccing something is a heck of a lot better than proccing nothing. Assassins have a high SKL cap, so you should take advantage of it; with Luna and Ignis active, very few attacks are going to not proc either, and their effects are synergistic in that they both result in raised damage.

I say go for Galeforce/Luna/Ignis/Bowfaire/Filler. It might be worth giving up Swordfaire, focus exclusively on bows, and picking something else out that will raise damage, but it's your call.

Edited by Canto

Another question i have is, after i use a second seal, how much less exp do i get?

I dont have DLC, so no limit breaker.

Well that pretty much answers it. If you're on hard mode, you'll be getting 8 EXP per kill for low level promoted classes sometime around the second promoted reclass.

If you're on Lunatic, you'll be getting 8 EXP per kill for EVERYTHING at that point.

the point isn't that they don't stack, the point is that proccing something is a heck of a lot better than proccing nothing. Assassins have a high SKL cap, so you should take advantage of it; with Luna and Ignis active, very few attacks are going to not proc either, and their effects are synergistic in that they both result in raised damage.

I say go for Galeforce/Luna/Ignis/Bowfaire/Filler. It might be worth giving up Swordfaire, focus exclusively on bows, and picking something else out that will raise damage, but it's your call.

Ok, Thanks for the skillset. For the filler I could do Pavise because brave swords/lances would most likely do 4 attacks if they have limit breaker.

Well that pretty much answers it. If you're on hard mode, you'll be getting 8 EXP per kill for low level promoted classes sometime around the second promoted reclass.

If you're on Lunatic, you'll be getting 8 EXP per kill for EVERYTHING at that point.

Thanks, i thought it was something like 4 exp per kill.

Would this be a good route for Noire?

Second seal into tactitian, get Veteran

Master seal into Grandmaster, get Ignis.

Second seal into Great Knight, get Luna

Second seal into General(Only if i decide on Pavise)

Second seal into Assassin