Spin the bottle

Nightmare

Yes, we have spin the bottle in the chatroom, courtesy of SmartRutter. Here's the list of stuff that happened for me...

SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Faiya - Nightmarre now has to Dance with Faiya

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Songbird is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Songbird now has to Sing For Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on ChanServ - Nightmarre now has to Hug ChanServ

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Cymbeline - Nightmarre now has to Hug Cymbeline

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Sevensins - Nightmarre now has to Sing For Sevensins

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Piemanmj is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Piemanmj now has to Sing For Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Raven - Nightmarre now has to Sing For Raven

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Doom|Sleeping - Nightmarre now has to Hug Doom|Sleeping

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Fireman - Nightmarre now has to Dance with Fireman

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Hika - Nightmarre now has to Sing For Hika

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Songbird - Nightmarre now has to Hug Songbird

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Sevensins - Nightmarre now has to Dance with Sevensins

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Sevensins - Nightmarre now has to Hug Sevensins

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Raven - Nightmarre now has to Sing For Raven

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Songbird is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Songbird now has to Sing For Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Sevensins - Nightmarre now has to Dance with Sevensins

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on SmartRutter - Nightmarre now has to Hug SmartRutter

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on ChanServ - Nightmarre now has to Sing For ChanServ

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Cymbeline is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Cymbeline now has to Hug Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] EVERYONE is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - EVERYONE now has to Dance with Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Bidoof - Nightmarre now has to Sing For Bidoof

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on SmartRutter - Nightmarre now has to Dance with SmartRutter

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Bidoof is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Bidoof now has to Kiss Nightmarre

* Bidoof [#Serenes_Forest] kisses nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Hika - Nightmarre now has to Kiss Hika

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Desdemona is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Desdemona now has to Sing For Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Nightmarre now has to Sing For Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Faiya - Nightmarre now has to Sing For Faiya

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Desdemona - Nightmarre now has to Kiss Desdemona

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Desdemona is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Desdemona now has to Dance with Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Hika - Nightmarre now has to Hug Hika

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Sevensins - Nightmarre now has to Hug Sevensins

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Fireman - Nightmarre now has to Sing For Fireman

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Songbird - Nightmarre now has to Kiss Songbird

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Desdemona is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Desdemona now has to Kiss Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Knight_of_Pie is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Knight_of_Pie now has to Sing For Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Fireman is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Fireman now has to Hug Nightmarre

* Fireman [#Serenes_Forest] hugs Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Raven - Nightmarre now has to Hug Raven

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Doom|Sleeping - Nightmarre now has to Hug Doom|Sleeping

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Desdemona - Nightmarre now has to Kiss Desdemona

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] SmartOne is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - SmartOne now has to Hug Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] SmartOne is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - SmartOne now has to Hug Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Hika - Nightmarre now has to Sing For Hika

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Doom|Sleeping - Nightmarre now has to Sing For Doom|Sleeping

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Faiya - Nightmarre now has to Hug Faiya

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Hika - Nightmarre now has to Kiss Hika

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Cymbeline is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Cymbeline now has to Hug Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Songbird - Nightmarre now has to Kiss Songbird

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Fireman - Nightmarre now has to Hug Fireman

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Wynn - Nightmarre now has to Hug Wynn

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on ChanServ - Nightmarre now has to Sing For ChanServ

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Songbird - Nightmarre now has to Dance with Songbird

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Desdemona - Nightmarre now has to Sing For Desdemona

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] That_Guy is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - That_Guy now has to Hug Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Songbird - Nightmarre now has to Hug Songbird

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] AngelOfDeath is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - AngelOfDeath now has to Hug Nightmarre

<AngelOfDeath> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre can... stay where he is

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Knife - Nightmarre now has to Hug Knife

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Faiya - Nightmarre now has to Dance with Faiya

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] That_Guy is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - That_Guy now has to Kiss Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Desdemona is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Desdemona now has to Dance with Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Desdemona is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Desdemona now has to Hug Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on ChanServ - Nightmarre now has to Dance with ChanServ

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Desdemona is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Desdemona now has to Hug Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Cymbeline - Nightmarre now has to Kiss Cymbeline

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Desdemona is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Desdemona now has to Sing For Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Hika - Nightmarre now has to Hug Hika

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Songbird - Nightmarre now has to Sing For Songbird

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on SmartRutter - Nightmarre now has to Sing For SmartRutter

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Faiya - Nightmarre now has to Hug Faiya

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Knife - Nightmarre now has to Hug Knife

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Fireman is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Fireman now has to Hug Nightmarre

* Fireman [#Serenes_Forest] stabs Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Nightmarre now has to Kiss Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Fireman is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Fireman now has to Dance with Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Fireman - Nightmarre now has to Hug Fireman

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on AngelOfDeath - Nightmarre now has to Sing For AngelOfDeath

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Doom|Sleeping - Nightmarre now has to Dance with Doom|Sleeping

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Songbird - Nightmarre now has to Dance with Songbird

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Cymbeline is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Cymbeline now has to Kiss Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Raven - Nightmarre now has to Dance with Raven

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on AngelOfDeath - Nightmarre now has to Dance with AngelOfDeath

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Cymbeline - Nightmarre now has to Sing For Cymbeline

<Fireman> [#Serenes_Forest] NIGHTMARRE HI

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Knight_of_Pie - Nightmarre now has to Kiss Knight_of_Pie

<Knight_of_Pie> [#Serenes_Forest] `pass Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] [.:Knight_of_Pie passes the bomb to Nightmarre.:.]

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] [.:Nightmarre passes the bomb to Songbird.:.]

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Knight_of_Pie is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Knight_of_Pie now has to Hug Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Knight_of_Pie is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Knight_of_Pie now has to Dance with Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Nightmarre is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Nightmarre now has to Hug Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Songbird is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Songbird now has to Hug Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Songbird is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Songbird now has to Kiss Nightmarre

<SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Melee_Announcer is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Melee_Announcer now has to Hug Nightmarre

SmartRutter> [#Serenes_Forest] Cymbeline is now spinning the bottle - The Bottle lands on Nightmarre - Cymbeline now has to Kiss Nightmarre

I was only trying to get myself...

Edited by Nightmare

It was funny. I had to...

Hug Cymb

Hug Song

Hug some pie thing

Hug BACON

Kiss Des

Hug Fireman

Dance with Songbird

And other stuff.

Fun fact: We had to hug 4 times actually, but I changed my name once and two other times you didn't notice. I was unable to escape the fourth and final time though...

A BILLION things. I did almost everything to everyone:

I hugged:

Fireman

Cym

Des

Nightmare

Knife

Pie

ChanServ

Smarty

Faiya

SevenSins

I kissed:

Raven

Nightmare

Hika

Fireman (I WON 100,000 GOLD FOR THIS LOL)

Pie

Des (>_>)

Angel

I danced with:

Knife (This happened often XD)

Nightmare

Fireman (Violent dancing lawl)

ChanServ

I sang for:

Nightmare

Fireman

Cym

Des

Angel

Sins

....Everyone, really. LOL

And I'm quite sure I've forgotten some things. Many things, actually.

All I know is that it loved to land on myself. >_.

Yeah, it's one of Smarty's scripts. But you can only use it if he's on Windows (meaning, like Hika said, when Makoto isn't on).

EDIT:

That hideous wall of text made me shut my computer down for 25 mins.

Lawl.

Edited by Nightmare

Yeah, it's one of Smarty's scripts. But you can only use it if he's on Windows (meaning, like Hika said, when Makoto isn't on).

EDIT:

Lawl.

Yeah cause when i'm on linux is when i can run Makoto. In reality if i really wanted to i could run mIRC in linux for the scripts, but then i'd be connected to the same network 3 times (Makoto, Me using xchat in linux, and mIRC) and apparently there IS a limit to how many connections you can have. >.<