Soon It'll Be the 20th Anniversary of Zelda...

Randoman

Wand of Gamelon and Link The Faces of Evil!! The two games were both released on October 13, 1993 and have become quite well known internet wide since then. Thanks to them, they practically defined youtube poop and gave us classic lines like "Mai Boi", "Squadala", and many others.

200px-Link_facesofevil_packaging.jpg

200px-Zelda_wandofgamelon_packaging.jpg

So feel free to discuss CD-I Zelda in this thread or show your support by having a CD-I Zelda sig/avatar, as we count down the 13 days to CD-I Zelda's anniversary!!

And feel free to show off any youtube poops, CD-I Zelda fanart, or other things CD-I Zelda related.

KingHarkanianTalking.gif

♪ On the first day of CD-I Zelda's anniversary Randoman posted in this thread... ♪

♪ An epic looking Gwonam cake!!! ♪

The_Gwonam_Cake_by_erikamars.jpg

The inside of the cake:

Gwonam_cake___the_inside_by_erikamars.jp

I should also mention that I was planning to hold a CD-I Zelda youtube poop contest that any SF member can participate in, but I want to see who's willing to participate in it first and who'll be able to have it ready by October 13. The only restriction is it has to be all CD-I Zelda related cutscenes.

♪ On the first day of CD-I Zelda's anniversary Randoman posted in this thread... ♪

♪ An epic looking Gwonam cake!!! ♪

The_Gwonam_Cake_by_erikamars.jpg

The inside of the cake:

Gwonam_cake___the_inside_by_erikamars.jp

I was wondering what was for dinner, is this it?

♪ On the second day of CD-I Zelda's anniversary Randoman posted in this thread... ♪

♪ A sing along by Link and Zelda!!! ♪

I was wondering what was for dinner, is this it?

King Harkanian: YES!!!

Link: What's that head?

Gwonam: This is my face!! Isn't it beautiful?

Zelda: You've got to be kidding...

King and Zelda: OAH HO HO HO HO!!!

♪ On the third day of CD-I Zelda's anniversary Randoman posted in this thread... ♪

♪ A Gwonam Amusement Park Ride?! ♪

OH_GOD_IT__S_GWONAM_by_Chloemew4ever.jpg

(not really, it's actually an amusement park ride in Tivoli Gröna Lund, with a man that resembles Gwoman quite a lot, barring the blue pants)

Everything made by this guy is genius. Check this shit out.

Hoffy is a pretty decent YTPer. Saw one of his other ones.

Also, meanwhile in Captpan land.

Oh also, first video has ear rape. Turn your sound down - do your ears a favor.

Edited by Interest

That's an awesome CD-I Zelda youtube poop DLV. There's so much die and so little mercy in that video. =D

I'll actually have your youtube poop video count as the "CD-I Zelda gift" for the 4th day of CD-I Zelda's anniversary.

Also, if you guys want to post any CD-I Zelda related stuff as the "CD-I Zelda gift" of the day, feel free to do so. It'd be quite greedy if I hogged all the days for myself.

I bought Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword along with Super Paper Mario and Trauma Team but I still haven't played any of them and still have to beat Xenoblade before checking them out and Jesus my backlog could keep me busy for centuries now