HELLO SF BLOG

Junkhead

Still very very really indecisive about whether to leave my hair grow (up to about neck length), or keep it short. ;A; :E

By the way, when I had it long last year I've always kept it tied to a ponytail. And no, not in a hippie-like, dirty way.

I really liked how I look. :E I also like how my hair is now, which is why it's so hard deciding.

Also, that guy would look so BAD with his hair tied. Guys with long hair can look really cool.

So, I take it women generally prefer short hair on men because long hair loks rather femenine?

Guessing it varies by the individual; for all those that'll think it's girly (and therefore bad), some don't associate length itself with gender at all, and some like it even if they do think it looks feminine, or even because they think it looks feminine and they dig that shit

I ain't no fan of ponytails but man I'm not the one your hair's attached to, look inward for yer answer

edit: ^

Edited by Rehab

I like ponytails

The guy featured as my display set has the cutest ponytail and I totally miss it when he doesn't have it anymore in revelations

But by that time he was like 52 so /i guess/

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I like Ezio's hair too, and I actually do like the ponytail on him also, but I focus so much on the bangs I probably wouldn't miss the thing terribly

And it almost looks more like a bun to me than literally the tail of a horse, personally

wait no I'm just misremembering it, nvm it does look like a ponytail I'm wrong

but I do appreciate the modest length, it doesn't have that crouching tiger hidden dragon kinda shit going on

(not that there's anything wrong with having any crouching tiger hidden dragon kinda shit going on, but I haven't seen a lot of white guys I think do it justice)

Edited by Rehab

I sometimes make him use the Florentine Noble outfit in Brohood so I can see his cute ponytail

And his cute butt

But he has great bangs yes

game graphics! can't make it too nice-details like the revelations trailer or else rendering would be a bitch :<

incidentally i'm in my 3d game programming class so we go over this shit a lot lolol

Also I think brohood is like 2010 that's like graphics 3 years ago orz

I like those asian wuxia lengths they're probably the reason I'm into long hair tbh since I grew up watching those dudes and was like damn hot

But anyway if you like your look then keep it

Not sure if I can' find RL examples on command, sadly, since draws gets to have a bit more liberty to start with and I'd have to know exactly what google keywords to use

If you're familiar with the character though maybe try to find a cosplayer or something?

I personally find short hair unattractive on males, but I also find really long hair unattractive too.

I think that chin-neck length is the perfect length, with layers and bangs.

Still very very really indecisive about whether to leave my hair grow (up to about neck length), or keep it short. ;A; :E

By the way, when I had it long last year I've always kept it tied to a ponytail. And no, not in a hippie-like, dirty way.

Keep it between the two, imo.