Is there anyway to "streetpass” more real FE players?

shigen

hey guys, I live in a little city in France(Lyon) and I often go to some commercial center to try some streeet pass. But it turns out that there are not a lot of FE players in my city and ive never gotten some real good team.

so how you guys usually do when you wanna "street pass"?

Edited by shigen

There isn't much you can do about it.

Unfortunately Europe is not like Japan. Here I found 3 or 4 people in 1 year; when I went to Japan, 600 in 15 days.

Few exceptions are the anime/manga conventions like Lucca Comics that usually have a good number of nerds people in streetpass.

Otherwise, nothing.

I don't know about France though. But probably it's the same, especially given what you said.

I wonder if in the USA is the same...

There isn't much you can do about it.

Unfortunately Europe is not like Japan. Here I found 3 or 4 people in 1 year; when I went to Japan, 600 in 15 days.

Few exceptions are the anime/manga conventions like Lucca Comics that usually have a good number of nerds people in streetpass.

Otherwise, nothing.

I don't know about France though. But probably it's the same, especially given what you said.

I wonder if in the USA is the same...

That's really sad to know that .It is,anyway, limited by the function of 3ds, a FE which can be played with other palyer freely could be fun in the future

It really just depends on your location so sadly you can't do much about it. I'm fortunate that there's apparently a number of people who play FE in my university that I can get streetpasses with my 3ds on and get them, but I do live about only an hour and a half away from one of the more populated cities in America.

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I only ever got about 3 or 4 people at the school I went to; the only time I got a a huge bunch (over 50) was when I went to an anime/videogame convention earlier this spring. So if you want a a good streetpassing area, go to a local convention. Or try malls, since I got a fair few while walking around and shopping this summer.

What I do is go to 3DS meetings or events and I have nearly 99 real Avatars in half a year (granted 1/3 of those are newbies with Level 3-4 Tacticians).

If you're desperate and good with technology, you could try manipulating the MAC address of your router/wireless access point to spoof a StreetPass relay.

Hey at least you get random teams. I don't even get those.

Same here, and I live in Canada.

Too many people playing CoD and shit where I live.