If Chrom joins Smash Bros, will he have feet?

IceBrand

How can Chrom possibly walk with feet? I imagine he will have hard time adjusting if large cancerous lumps start sprouting from his feet out of nowhere. Then being thrust into a dimension where he has to immediately fight to death against otherworldly beings.

Edited by sifer

Duh, of course he'll have feet. All the other characters do. It'd be weird to see Chrom without feet while everyone else does have them. xP

Edited by Anacybele

I'm more concerned by the fact that I'm hoping by the time I get back in 2 years that the Wii U will be hacked and region free so I can enjoy voices in Japanese.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'm more concerned by the fact that I'm hoping by the time I get back in 2 years that the Wii U will be hacked and region free so I can enjoy voices in Japanese.

I don't understand how anyone can prefer japanese voice acting over the american.

I don't understand how anyone can prefer japanese voice acting over the american.

Because preferences? Just like how I worship Rei Matsuzaki's Olivia and don't like Karen Strassman's Olivia while I love her Anna?

And how Sugita's Chrom is god to me?

Edited by shadowofchaos

Because preferences? Just like how I worship Rei Matsuzaki's Olivia and don't like Karen Strassman's Olivia while I love her Anna?

And how Sugita's Chrom is god to me?

Azure's voice has no spirit to it, the voice actor was being lazy

Azure's voice has no spirit to it, the voice actor was being lazy

"Boku" and "feminine-ish boy inheriting shyness" kinda has something to do with it. His voice was so FREAKING DEEP in English... it put me off.