Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

I go to reply, and 3 more replies all happen at once.

Okay then, I'm online and ready whenever.

Nah, you can just give me the three and any ol' filler pokemon. I'm fine with a 3 for 4 trade

Thank you as well!

Oh, okay then. <_<

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, okay then. <_<

Your Pokemon are Italian to me, so each one you give me is worth more to me than to you because they're foreign to me. Also, you gave me a 5x31, which I feel is worth 2 non-5x31 Pokemon. Thanks for the trade!

You have too many great ones to choose from DX

I'll take that Togepi, since I don't have one yet

Thanks for the trade! If there are any more you want, I'm willing to trade a 3x31 of any of them for any BP item. For the more expensive items, I'd give a 4x31 instead.

Thanks for the trade! If there are any more you want, I'm willing to trade a 3x31 of any of them for any BP item. For the more expensive items, I'd give a 4x31 instead.

Thank you too!

Well, I don't have any of those items right now, but when I do get them, I'll keep this in mind!

If anyone else is in need of Modest Deinos or Adamant Dratinis (with Marvel Scale), ask me for them.

My Deinos have 3 perfects IVs in varying stats (none in HP or Attack).

Dratinis have 3-4 perfect IVs in varying stats except Special Attack. In fact, many of my Dratinis might have 0 IVs in Special Attack.

I've got the following Pokémon up for trading. I have plenty of each.

1) Jolly Drilbur - Four 31 IVs - Mold Breaker / Sand Rush

2) Adamant Growlithe - Four 31 IVs - Intimidate / Flash Fire - Egg moves: Close Combat

3) Modest Goomy - Four 31 IV - Sap Sipper / Gooey

The only thing I'm particularly interested in getting my hands on are:

- Huge varients of Pumpaboo / Gourgeist

- Battle Maison items (I'm willing to trade breeding pairs in exchange for items)

That said, I'm happy to consider any other offers.

Crap, I wish I knew earlier; I've already started re-creating my old region teams with the pokemon available and I could've used a Growlithe, Deino, or Dratini, especially with certain egg moves and HAs. Granted, they're meant for casual battles, but I was and am still considering remaking them for competitive once I start making those teams at some point. I'd ask for them now, but I really don't want to have to start over with training, and even if I did I don't have anything worth trading in return. :(

But if you happen to have a lot in store, would either of you (Sylphid and Shuuda) mind setting aside one of each of those offered pokemon for me? Once Pokemon Bank is up I'll have so much more to trade with that I can probably give stuff much better than what I have now.

I'd like all of them, but the only one I'd particularly need soonish is one of those Goomys; and the only notable thing I have to offer is Freeze-dry/Ancient Power Lapras....

I've got the following Pokémon up for trading. I have plenty of each.

1) Jolly Drilbur - Four 31 IVs - Mold Breaker / Sand Rush

2) Adamant Growlithe - Four 31 IVs - Intimidate / Flash Fire - Egg moves: Close Combat

3) Modest Goomy - Four 31 IV - Sap Sipper / Gooey

The only thing I'm particularly interested in getting my hands on are:

- Huge varients of Pumpaboo / Gourgeist

- Battle Maison items (I'm willing to trade breeding pairs in exchange for items)

That said, I'm happy to consider any other offers.

Interested in an Immunity Gligar with 4-5 (can't remember) 31 IVs for a Mold Breaker Drilbur?

Interested in an Immunity Gligar with 4-5 (can't remember) 31 IVs for a Mold Breaker Drilbur?

I would be very interested. Do you have any IV preferences for Drilbur?

I can get on and make the trade soon, if you want.

I would be very interested. Do you have any IV preferences for Drilbur?

I can get on and make the trade soon, if you want.

I think I have your Friend code already. Look for Lin.

Otherwise my code is 3454-0315-2195.

Be sure to nickname the Drilbur.

Max speed, attack and Hp are mandatory.

Edited by Spaceman Craig

I think I have your Friend code already. Look for Lin.

Otherwise my code is 3454-0315-2195.

Be sure to nickname the Drilbur.

Max speed, attack and Hp are mandatory.

What nickname would you like?

Crap, I wish I knew earlier; I've already started re-creating my old region teams with the pokemon available and I could've used a Growlithe, Deino, or Dratini, especially with certain egg moves and HAs. Granted, they're meant for casual battles, but I was and am still considering remaking them for competitive once I start making those teams at some point. I'd ask for them now, but I really don't want to have to start over with training, and even if I did I don't have anything worth trading in return. :(

But if you happen to have a lot in store, would either of you (Sylphid and Shuuda) mind setting aside one of each of those offered pokemon for me? Once Pokemon Bank is up I'll have so much more to trade with that I can probably give stuff much better than what I have now.

I'd like all of them, but the only one I'd particularly need soonish is one of those Goomys; and the only notable thing I have to offer is Freeze-dry/Ancient Power Lapras....

I can give you a Goomy, and maybe a Growlithe, so long as you don't mind having intimidate as it's ability (I only have two with Flash Fire, which I want for better trades).

How was it? I hope I didn't trade the wrong one.

Perfect nature, five perfect IVs. Thank you very much. I hope the Drilbur is what you were hoping for.

The Defense is a downer but I'll use it anyways. Traded Pokemon are special to me.

Thanks!

If you want, I can give you a male with the defense IV, so you can breed them. I've got plenty to spare, and I think it's only fair, since the Pokémon you gave me had five IVs.

If you want, I can give you a male with the defense IV, so you can breed them. I've got plenty to spare, and I think it's only fair, since the Pokémon you gave me had five IVs.

Thank you again!

The egg's not a Bad Egg, in case you're worried about that.

Can someone trade me a Charmander and Squirtle? I don't have those yet. I chose Bulbasaur from Professor Sycamore, so yeah. The person that had originally offered to give me this has not gotten back to me (and it's been days), so I thought I'd try here. I'll do my best to get reasonable Pokemon to trade in return.

Can someone trade me a Charmander and Squirtle? I don't have those yet. I chose Bulbasaur from Professor Sycamore, so yeah. The person that had originally offered to give me this has not gotten back to me (and it's been days), so I thought I'd try here. I'll do my best to get reasonable Pokemon to trade in return.

I have some Charmanders (I've been breeding charmanders in order to get one with good individual values). I'll gladly trade you one (you can give me any pokemon in return).

Edit: Ah, I didn't your post right away, Silver Lightning. Sorry, I didn't mean to barge in on your trade with Ana.

I do have a squirtle I can breed for those who want one.

Edited by Silver Pegasus

I have some Charmanders (I've been breeding charmanders in order to get one with good individual values). I'll gladly trade you one (you can give me any pokemon in return).

Edit: Ah, I didn't your post right away, Silver Lightning. Sorry, I didn't mean to barge in on your trade with Ana.

I do have a squirtle I can breed for those who want one.

That's ok. I would really like a Squirtle at least, good nature and decent IVs preffered. I can't offer much in return though; the only thing of note that I have are Wish Eevees and Freeze Dry/Ancient Power Lapras.

@DarkKnightHenry: I have added you! Also, if you want to swap friendcodes, you should post it in the Friend codes for Friend Safari thread.

Edited by Silver Lightning