Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

Following up on this... I have a couple of boxes of contrary Snivy sitting around, and will most likely end up with several more in the coming months. Any takers?

The one catch is that there pretty much aren't any females, so Ditto breeding is a must.

I'll take one. Are you looking for anything in return?

EDIT: Never mind, I found one on the GTS.

Edited by Tsunami922

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Shiny Jirachi and I'm trusting you won't run away with it XD

But if you just want the regular one in your dex, I could ask around for a normal one. It's just that I traded off my regular Jirachi last year.

Ack, I forgot about this. :P

But yeah, I'd rather have a regular one in the dex. I don't like Jirachi's shiny coloration.

Are you looking for one to keep, or is it just for the pokedex?

Anyone have a Jirachi? I'd like to do another trade-back for that one, as it's the only Hoenn dex legendary that I have not seen yet.

I said trade-back, so just for the Pokedex. I don't like Jirachi, so I wouldn't want to keep it. :P

I said trade-back, so just for the Pokedex. I don't like Jirachi, so I wouldn't want to keep it. :P

Sorry, I didn't see that post. I have one, though if I try to trade it on the GTS, I get a message that says "It's a special pokemon. You can't trade it!", so this may not work. But we can try it, if you want.

Following up on this... I have a couple of boxes of contrary Snivy sitting around, and will most likely end up with several more in the coming months. Any takers?

The one catch is that there pretty much aren't any females, so Ditto breeding is a must.

Me me me! Once I end up catching a good Kyogre, that is.

Sorry, I didn't see that post. I have one, though if I try to trade it on the GTS, I get a message that says "It's a special pokemon. You can't trade it!", so this may not work. But we can try it, if you want.

Really? That's really weird, because I've seen people request Jirachi in the GTS. Why would the game allow you to request such Pokemon on there, but not trade them? That makes no sense. :/

But we're not using the GTS, so the trade should work.

Really? That's really weird, because I've seen people request Jirachi in the GTS. Why would the game allow you to request such Pokemon on there, but not trade them? That makes no sense. :/

But we're not using the GTS, so the trade should work.

All right. Let me know when you're ready.

Yeah, but I don't see you on the PSS. I see only two people on my friends list, one being Silver Lightning and one being a female player named Rebecca.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, thanks for the trade. :)

You're wlecome. :)

If you need anything else, let me know. I've got just about everything, except for about 5 event pokemon.

Does anyone have a Darkrai, Shaymin, Manaphy, Victini, or Meleotta for trade?

Edited by Tsunami922

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody have a Jolly Ditto? I'm trying to breed a Jolly Scyther, but I'm having no luck getting a female one.

Of course, I say that and then I hatch a female Scyther. Nevermind, I just need to get a jolly bug now.

Edited by Dai

Wow, I just so happen to be leveling up a Jolly Paras. I can breed it for you once I finish evolving it, if you'd like, and then trade you the hatchling. Are you playing OR though? If you are, I'd like a version exclusive from there in return.

And if you want any specific moves on the hatchling to pass down to your own hatched Pokemon, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Been so busy I completely missed this. Unfortunately, I'm playing Alpha Sapphire, so no version exclusives, I'm afraid.

Edited by Dai