Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

Fire-saleing since I'm restarting my file. Who wants some high-level Pokes?

I'm not so interested in your Pokémon, but if you have the Leftovers item, I would be interested in that.

Edited by Shuuda

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'ALL TOO LATE, I'VE RESTARTED ALREADY

You know, trolling is against the rules, so I hope stringing people along was not your intention from the start.

Edited by Shuuda

You know, trolling is against the rules, so I hope stringing people along was not your intention from the start.

No, it wasn't. I'm just impatient.

I had nothing too good anyways. Certainly no Mega Stones.

No, it wasn't. I'm just impatient.

I had nothing too good anyways. Certainly no Mega Stones.

Fair enough, but putting your reply in all capitals was perhaps not the best way to announce it.

So after organizing all these (hundreds of) Gastly, I have some 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly up for trade.

Anyone interested?

31/x/x/31/31/31 Gastly I'll give out for free.

They're all Timid, by the way.

I released all my 31/x/31/31/31/x, x/x/31/31/31/31, and 31/x/31/x/31/31/31 ones.

I'd like one of those 4 IV Gastly please.

Thank you!

Edited by Comet

Does anybody have a male pokemon in the monster egg group with adamant nature and 4 IVs? Or a Larvitar with Adamant/4 IVs. I really need one.

I have a bunch of Lapras with 4 IVs, but they're Modest. However, if you have an Adamant parent, you can slap an Everstone on it (even the father!), and that parent's nature will pass on.

Just to put things in order, I have the following Pokémon up for trade right now:

Scyther / Adamant / Four IVs (excluding Sp.Atk) / Technician

Rotom / Bold & Calm / Four IVs (excluding Atk) / Levitate

Fletchling / Adamant / Four IVs (excluding Sp.Atk / Gale Wings

Goomy / Modest / Four IVs (excluding Atk) / Sap Sipper & Gooey

Drilbur / Jolly / Four IVs (excluding Sp.Atk) / Sand Force, Sand Rush & Mold Breaker

Mienfoo / Jolly / Four IVs (excluding Sp.Atk) / Regenerator / Egg Moves: Knock Off & Smelling Salts

Dratini / Adamant / Four IVs (excluding Sp.Atk) / Marvel Scale

I'm willing to consider any offers.

Just to put things in order, I have the following Pokémon up for trade right now:

Drilbur / Jolly / Four IVs (excluding Sp.Atk) / Sand Force, Sand Rush & Mold Breaker

Mienfoo / Jolly / Four IVs (excluding Sp.Atk) / Regenerator / Egg Moves: Knock Off & Smelling Salts

I'm interested in Mienfoo (female if possible). I can offer one of the following Pokemon:

Calm Roselia w/ Natural Cure and Spikes + Sleep Powder - 4 ivs exluding Atk

Timid Staryu w/ Natural Cure - 4 ivs excluding Atk

Timid Bulbasaur w/ Clorophyll - 4ivs exlcuding Atk

Timid Vulpix w/ Drought and Heat Wave - 31 / x / 31 / x / 31 / 31

I have a bunch of Lapras with 4 IVs, but they're Modest. However, if you have an Adamant parent, you can slap an Everstone on it (even the father!), and that parent's nature will pass on.

Could I please have one? I have Adamant Drilburs, Adamant Mawiles, and Timid Dedennes all with 4 IVs for trade.

Actually, I would like a Mienfoo in addition to that Scyther I asked for before...

Also, I currently have two male Foongus with Regrnerator, though only teo perfect IVs... I have better parents at day-care now though, so I should get better IVs soon.

I'm interested in Mienfoo (female if possible). I can offer one of the following Pokemon:

Could I hava Staryu, Vulpix and Bulbasaur?

I have link to a list of what I can trade in my signature, and I can offer those Foongus I offered to Shuuda...

That shouldn't be a problem. I'll take a male Roselia with the IVs for HP and Sp.Atk (plus two others).

If you want a male Mienfoo to breed with, I would be interested in a Staryu.

Actually, I would like a Mienfoo in addition to that Scyther I asked for before...

Also, I currently have two male Foongus with Regrnerator, though only teo perfect IVs... I have better parents at day-care now though, so I should get better IVs soon.

I'll wait until you've got some good ones. Just PM me when you're ready.

Could I hava Staryu, Vulpix and Bulbasaur?

I have link to a list of what I can trade in my signature, and I can offer those Foongus I offered to Shuuda...

I'm interested in a female Shellder (preferably with 4 ivs) and a female Foongus w/ Regenerator. Is Staryu + Vulpix fine?

That shouldn't be a problem. I'll take a male Roselia with the IVs for HP and Sp.Atk (plus two others).

If you want a male Mienfoo to breed with, I would be interested in a Staryu.

I'll wait until you've got some good ones. Just PM me when you're ready.

Only interested in the female one, but I can trade you a Staryu for a female Magic Guard Solosis with 4 ivs, if you still have one.

Edited by Richard

Only interested in the female one, but I can trade you a Staryu for a female Magic Guard Solosis with 4 ivs, if you still have one.

Sorry, they're all gone. I'm online now, if you want to trade soon.

I'm willing to offer 4IV bold Klefki, brave Honedge, adamant Pawniard and random nature Larvesta. Interested in any?

I'm willing to offer 4IV bold Klefki, brave Honedge, adamant Pawniard and random nature Larvesta. Interested in any?

I would be interested in a Pawniard and a Honedge. What would you like in return?