Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo really has no choice this time though, as we all know how much fans would rage if they continued being unable to access Pokemon Bank for a long time.

To get back to the thread topic, I'm still looking for people to do tradebacks with so I can get dex entries for Yveltal, Articuno, and Moltres. Someone said they'd help, but isn't getting back to me.

Ah, sorry, but the person that offered before just got back to me, turns out there was a misunderstanding and it was my fault. xP

I'm still waiting for anyone that has Articuno and/or Moltres though!

Well, to avoid further derailing the General thread.

Still giving away Drilbur and Pinsir before I'll release them on friday.

Both have 4 IVs (the 5 IV ones aren't for free) and are adamant (got jolly Drilbur aswell). All abilities and both genders should be available. The Pinsir have QA and CC as egg moves.

Please pm me the requested ability/nature/gender if you want one (both or breeding pairs is fine, too) - I want to avoid spam in the thread.

I know this is a big ask, but does anyone have a Charizardite X stone they might be willing to trade? I can offer plenty of my own stone in exchange.

Also, I'm still on the look out for an Intimidate Scraggy, if anyone has one.

Edited by Shuuda

I know this is a big ask, but does anyone have a Charizardite X stone they might be willing to trade? I can offer plenty of my own stone in exchange.

Also, I'm still on the look out for an Intimidate Scraggy, if anyone has one.

I'll toss you over the Charizadite X, if you hold around 3 pokemon for me while I restart! Just send me some random low level pokemon.

Friend code is; 1435-4909-2021

Well since I'm here, I have Kangaskhan with 3 EVs, Mewtwo, Hariyama, Luvdisk, Cranidos, Xerneas , Jap Munna, and a Jap Omanyte if anyone wants them before I restart!

Edited by Berret

Are you just going to give those Pokemon away? I would like to take the Mewtwo and Xerneas if no one else wants to take it.

edit: It says your friend code isn't valid? D:

Edited by Ciarre

I'll toss you over the Charizadite X, if you hold around 3 pokemon for me while I restart! Just send me some random low level pokemon.

Well since I'm here, I have Kangaskhan with 3 EVs, Mewtwo, Hariyama, Luvdisk, Cranidos, Xerneas , Jap Munna, and a Jap Omanyte if anyone wants them before I restart!

Could I have your Aggronite and Heracronite if you're starting over?

Those are the only two I'm missing.

If you still have the stones then I'll gladly take a few. The Charizardite and Pinsirite are especially tempting,

I'll have Pinsirite for you tomorrow evening, My 3ds does not have a dependable net access atm, I just looked up and it seems that I can buy another Charizardite X so I'll see if I can get that. :)

Could you repost your friend code, please? The one you put up doesn't seem to work.

Me?

In any case; 1435-4909-4021, it's the same one I put!

Fantastic. My FC is 1048-8708-5581, and I should be free for most of the day for trading.

I'll have Pinsirite for you tomorrow evening, My 3ds does not have a dependable net access atm, I just looked up and it seems that I can buy another Charizardite X so I'll see if I can get that. :)

Alright thanks. I'll be available starting 4:30-5 PM EST.