Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

I do have a 5 IV female magic bounce natu; I'll trade it to you when you're ready. Sure, I'll be online in a sec.

Okay then. Thanks for the trade, and actually, I could trade you a male perfect 5 IV Skrelp. I found a spare one that I had forgotten about.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay then. Thanks for the trade, and actually, I could trade you a male perfect 5 IV Skrelp. I found a spare one that I had forgotten about.

Alright! Sorry, I was in the middle of a fight just now; I'm available to trade.

Breeding some Adamant Dratinis with Extremespeed and Marvel Scale (ends up as Multiscale) now. Anyone interested?

Kinda, yeah. Might make for a damn good father if you've got a male on you.

Anyone got an Analytic Staryu?

And a Modest Ditto, for that matter. I wanna breed me a badass Starmie down the road.

I have recently acquired a Jolly female Iron Fist Chimchar w/Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, and Focus Punch. I've bred to also give it Fake Out, and I currently have about half a box of spares with the four eggs moves and Iron Fist, a few being female. They range from 0 to 2 IVs since my best female is only 3 IV, but I'm breeding up for a 5 IV female so I can make 4 IVs and higher whenever I need. I'm willing to trade the spares I have, as well as any spares I get between now and the time I get the 5 IV, for anything (yes, even a Bunnelby from the wild), so if you want one, come and get it. Once I get the 5 IV female, I'll Wonder Trade any spares I have left.

I've also updated my trade post with a few other things, including egg moves on Skrelp, Extremespeed/Iron Tail on Dratini, and a few new Pokebank Pokemon.

I do have one with Attack, Defense and Special Defense maxed. Please send me your friend code.

Don't have the other two sadly.

Anything you want? Though I don't have much, really.

0216-1296-9238

Edited by Dai

I have recently acquired a Jolly female Iron Fist Chimchar w/Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, and Focus Punch. I've bred to also give it Fake Out, and I currently have about half a box of spares with the four eggs moves and Iron Fist, a few being female. They range from 0 to 2 IVs since my best female is only 3 IV, but I'm breeding up for a 5 IV female so I can make 4 IVs and higher whenever I need. I'm willing to trade the spares I have, as well as any spares I get between now and the time I get the 5 IV, for anything (yes, even a Bunnelby from the wild), so if you want one, come and get it. Once I get the 5 IV female, I'll Wonder Trade any spares I have left.

I've also updated my trade post with a few other things, including egg moves on Skrelp, Extremespeed/Iron Tail on Dratini, and a few new Pokebank Pokemon.

I'll take one off your hands. Any Pokébank only Pokémon you don't have yet? I don't see Turtwig on your list and I could breed one if you desire.

Anything you want? Though I don't have much, really.

0216-1296-9238

PM me with your offers. I'm not too picky, but if you have Friend Safari pokes/Pokebank pokes I don't have, I'll probably accept it.

I'm currently seeking dittos, with natures Modest and Timid, and I'm also looking for a Staryu with its hidden ability.

Edited by Dai

I've been searching for a top percentage ratatta--

okay I haven't

but I'm searching for some tynamo, darumaka, baltoy, and ratatta for real

I have a bunch of 5 IV Timid cyndaquils(three missing sp def, two missing sp attack) up for trading purposes

Edited by Kitty of Time