Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

Shahrivar 0060-9969-1778 Munna, Wobbuffet, Xatu

K, I'm online now.

EDIT: I just realized that the Fletchling I traded you has Big Pecks. Since it's male, does that matter? If I does, I'll trade it back for one with Gale Wings.

Edited by Gcubedude

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking for Riolus (Crunch/Bullet Punch or Vacuum Wave) with some IVs.

Offers:

http://pastebin.com/dCj38ZpU

Um, i was noticing your pastebin and noticed you are also searching for a 4-5 IV petlil, are you still looking for one? And the only riolu i have with BP only has 2 ivs in sp atck and speed... Not sure if your interested in either.

Pokebank is coming Friday and I need to know if anyone can provide a Speed Boost Carvahna and a Water Absorb Frillish for trade when that time comes.

Still looking for Riolus (Crunch/Bullet Punch or Vacuum Wave) with some IVs.

Offers:

http://pastebin.com/dCj38ZpU

I just finished breeding Riolus today and I have some leftover Riolus with Bullet Punch and Vacuum Wave.

I'll trade for a Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit.

I don't have your FC though.

FC is 3454-0315-2195. UN is Lin.

Edited by Spaceman Craig

Um, i was noticing your pastebin and noticed you are also searching for a 4-5 IV petlil, are you still looking for one? And the only riolu i have with BP only has 2 ivs in sp atck and speed... Not sure if your interested in either.

2 IVs don't help a lot, sorry - I hate breeding stuff with 12.5 chance to be female ;_;

Yeah, I still search for Petilils, do you have one with IVs? (5 IV preferred, but 3 or 4 would suffice)

Pokebank is coming Friday and I need to know if anyone can provide a Speed Boost Carvahna and a Water Absorb Frillish for trade when that time comes.

I just finished breeding Riolus today and I have some leftover Riolus with Bullet Punch and Vacuum Wave.

I'll trade for a Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit.

I don't have your FC though.

FC is 3454-0315-2195. UN is Lin.

Great, I'll add you - do you have female leftover Riolus aswell (most offer only males, sadly). And by chance, do they have Crunch?

The Larvitars have 4 Egg moves anyway, so you'll get SR/Pursuit/Dragon Dance/Iron Head. I'm breeding them atm, so I could go for a 5 IV one aswell, if you have a female Riolu with 4 IVs :3

Friend code is in the pastebin, Shahrivar 0060-9969-1778 Munna, Wobbuffet, Xatu

Edited by Assurhaddon

2 IVs don't help a lot, sorry - I hate breeding stuff with 12.5 chance to be female ;_;

Yeah, I still search for Petilils, do you have one with IVs? (5 IV preferred, but 3 or 4 would suffice)

Great, I'll add you - do you have female leftover Riolus aswell (most offer only males, sadly). And by chance, do they have Crunch?

The Larvitars have 4 Egg moves anyway, so you'll get SR/Pursuit/Dragon Dance/Iron Head. I'm breeding them atm, so I could go for a 5 IV one aswell, if you have a female Riolu with 4 IVs :3

Well its 4 IVs, and its missiing Attack and Special attack IVs no egg moves though.. Is that sufficient enough?

All my Riolu's are male sorry. They're all in Luxury Balls so evolving him won't take long. None of them have Crunch.

I could trade you his mother though. She's level 27 with no egg moves and 4 IVs (Hp, Defense, Sp Atk and Speed).

Edit: I'll try to breed one with Crunch tomorrow.

Edited by Spaceman Craig

That would help a lot, I have only 2 IV Dittos sadly. Do you want the mother back or is there something else you need from my list? -as I've said, I'm willing to give a 5 IV one for the female 4 IV Riolu.

My main battling Lucario is female, so you can keep the mother.

I'll try breeding Riolu's with all three moves tomorrow.

You don't have to though, I have a Krookodile ready with crunch for breeding (the 12.5% chance just scared me off). Is there anything which you want in addition to the Larvitar?

A female Infiltrator Noibat would be nice.

Remember to add my code!

Alright, a Larvitar (female?) and a female Noibat. They have only 4 IVs though - is that alright? I'm still breeding Larvitars for a 5 IVs.

Sorry for the wait, Um are any of your pinsirs with egg moves and that have moxie are females? Low IV doesnt matter since its a 4IV trade.

Sure, got a whole box of moxie ones. Quick Attack, CC, Adamant, Moxie and female with 4 IVs.

Edited by Assurhaddon