Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, my breeding speed is really goddamn bad but whatever. Don't have a lot of things either, and I'll need to go breed the necessary kids again, but might as well put this up here.

[spoiler=Don't expect much]

Jolly Aerodactyl

Modest Amaura

Impish Anorith

Adamant/Jolly Axew

Impish Binacle

VA Calm Chinchou

Timid Eevee

Bold/Modest Feebas

Calm Flabebe

Adamant GaleWings Fletchling

Timid Protean Froakie

Jolly Gible

HP/Atk/Def/SpD/0Spe Brave Honedge

Modest Honedge

Timid Larvesta

Careful Larvitar

Jolly Magikarp

HPGrass Modest Omanyte

Harvest Impish Phantump

Bold Slowpoke

Jolly Trapinch

Jolly Tyrunt

Modest Vanillite

In return, erm, anything works. If people have FS Ditto with useful natures that would be pretty neat because I don't have any.

Edited by Shatter

I don't really want anything, but I can be bothered to catch you a 2 or 3 Dittos from a friend safari (why is everyone so obsessed with them, I got one randomly in 4chan and it didn't help much >.>)

Just tell me the natures of the - preferred max 3 - Dittos and I'll catch them later.

Hm, probably 3 EV items for a 4 IV (that includes speed) or 2 for a 3 IV, because of the egg moves. If anybody thinks it's too much, please tell me. I'm not trying to rip people off here.

Since you asked, I'll comment. Typically, I've seen most people do trades like this:

3 IV = 16 BP

4 IV = 32 BP

5 IV = 48 BP

I also used this before I started Wonder Trading away my 3 IVs. Egg Moves, as well as nature, usually don't matter a huge amount (not enough to warrant another BP item) because once you get the moves on your breeding pair, every baby will have those moves 100% of the time. If you use an Everstone to guarantee nature, the only variable becomes IV spread, gender, and Ability (sometimes). I've only had one person ask for two 48 BP items for a single 5 IV, and when I said no, they switched to one 48 BP item.

Also, 32 BP can be either one 32 BP item or two 16 BP items. Same with 48 BP.

Does anyone have a 3-5 IV Feebas or Skrelp? I have Drought 4 and 5 IV Vulpixs (and one 6 IV Female Vulpix with flash fire), 4 IV Kangaskhans, 4 IV Modest Charmanders, 4-5 IV Bold Magic Bounce Natus, 4-5 IV Play Rough/Baton Pass Absols, 4-5 IV Adamant Trace Ralts, 4-5 IV Adamant Chlorophyll Deerlings, 4-5 IV Adamant Galewings Fletchlings, Freeze Dry Lapras and Anticipation Wish Eevees.

I can also provide Battle Maison items instead.

Edited by Silver Lightning

Does anyone have a 3-5 IV Feebas or Skrelp? I have Drought 4 and 5 IV Vulpixs (and one 6 IV Female Vulpix with flash fire), 4 IV Kangaskhans, 4 IV Modest Charmanders, 4-5 IV Bold Magic Bounce Natus, 4-5 IV Play Rough/Baton Pass Absols, 4-5 IV Adamant Trace Ralts, 4-5 IV Adamant Chlorophyll Deerlings, 4-5 IV Adamant Galewings Fletchlings, Freeze Dry Lapras and Anticipation Wish Eevees.

I've got 4 IV Feebas's. Bold, with Oblivious. I should have both male and female. I'll take Lapras in exchange. If you have a modest one with, IV's in HP, Def, Sp.Atk, and Sp.Def, that would be ideal.

Edited by Shuuda

Sure. Just to let you know though, it has crap IVs.... >.<

I'll take a female please, if possible.

Edit: sorry, mine are only valuable for the egg move. let me know if don't want it.

Is it ok if its male? I just realized I hadn't bred for these in while...

Thank you anyways. I'll try to have better offerings for you in the future.

Still looking for a good Skrelp, if anyone has one.

I can get you a 5 IV Skrelp (you can choose which gender) for a female 5 IV Absol. Also, I know Shuuda just gave you a Feebas, but I have some Calm ones with Hypnosis/Haze/Mirror Coat/Dragon Pulse. If you want, I could trade you one of the gender you didn't get for a female Deerling.

I can get you a 5 IV Skrelp (you can choose which gender) for a female 5 IV Absol. Also, I know Shuuda just gave you a Feebas, but I have some Calm ones with Hypnosis/Haze/Mirror Coat/Dragon Pulse. If you want, I could trade you one of the gender you didn't get for a female Deerling.

I don't have any female 5IV Absols at the moment; I do have several outstanding ones with 2 or 3 IVs though. And sure, I'll trade you a deerling for a male Feebas, please.

I don't have any female 5IV Absols at the moment; I do have several outstanding ones with 2 or 3 IVs though. And sure, I'll trade you a deerling for a male Feebas, please.

Do you have any 4 or 5 IV female Xatu? If not, I'll just take a male for the Skrelp. Also, for the Feebas/Deerling trade, I happen to have a 4 IV male spare, so do you want to trade that now? I need to breed for the Skrelp.