Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I should have plenty of Wish Fennekins still, so I'm happy to just give you one. If you've got a Ditto withTimid nature, that would be nice, but any is fine really.

Heck, I've got some Fennekin's with Wish and the Magician ability if you want one.

I'll certainly take one, magician ability is nice! And I happen to have one Ditto with Timid ability, don't think I need it anymore atm (if I do I'll just catch another), so I'd be happy to give it to you. Let me know when you're available!

I'll certainly take one, magician ability is nice! And I happen to have one Ditto with Timid ability, don't think I need it anymore atm (if I do I'll just catch another), so I'd be happy to give it to you. Let me know when you're available!

Wonderful. I'll open up a trade with you when I can. Incidently, my trainer name is Silver.

SHOT

GUN

Is there anything you want?

Tough question to be honest. Do you have anything interesting?

Tough question to be honest. Do you have anything interesting?

Ummm not really. I have protean timid Froakie and overgrow Chespin if that's anything, but apart from that no

However, my mate is soon giving me an Eevee with 5 perfect IVs if you don't mind waiting for me to breed one of those?

Ummm not really. I have protean timid Froakie and overgrow Chespin if that's anything, but apart from that no

However, my mate is soon giving me an Eevee with 5 perfect IVs if you don't mind waiting for me to breed one of those?

One of those Eevees would be great. I don't mind waiting.

Incidently, now that I've breed the Espurr I want, I should have another spare one with the same IVs as the one I posted before. Does anyone want it?

One of those Eevees would be great. I don't mind waiting.

Incidently, now that I've breed the Espurr I want, I should have another spare one with the same IVs as the one I posted before. Does anyone want it?

Yes please!

Anything you need? I don't have a lot to offer... but still?

Yes please!

Anything you need? I don't have a lot to offer... but still?

If you've got a Gyarados, I'd be happy with one of those. Even more so if you've got one with Moxie.

I'm ready now. Is there any pokemon you want by the way?

Nothing in particular, unless you have an Analytic Modest Staryu/Starmie. If so, I'll try to do one better than just throwing the Aggronite on a Cloyster as planned =P

Nothing in particular, unless you have an Analytic Modest Staryu/Starmie. If so, I'll try to do one better than just throwing the Aggronite on a Cloyster as planned =P

... Well then

Unfortunately I don't. The best thing I can offer will be an Eevee that has 5 perfect IVs (I wasn't told what IVs there were) but I haven't got it yet

I have a guarados, female, but with intimidate sadly.

That'll do fine. I'm ready to trade right now, if you want.

Edited by Shuuda

Yep, Ready to trade, we must have each others Fc's already. But your name... My ingame name is Falco if you can find it. xD

Thanks for the trade. I hope you're happy with that Espurr.

Defo! I am looking for something with Priority attacks and this might be a new team member for online play. ^^

I don't think the one I gave you has the Hidden Ability, which is Own Tempo for Espurr. I think you'll need to catch a female from the Friend Safari which has it.