I can't not make a Project M topic now.

Esaka

Apparently that costume is not Hector Ike.

I'm here to say that the reddit post title was misleading.

There has been confusion on the Ike costume, for it doesn't totally look like Hector's Armor.

Well the original designer, jiang, drew the concept with most of the inspiration from Hector. However, he also used Vanguard Ike and the Black Knight in the design.

The costume's name "Hector Ike" was just being thrown around as a nick name during development. This name was accidentally used in the original reddit post.

Feel free to call the costume whatever you want, but to us PMBR it is just simply Armored Ike.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as straight up hector costume wouldn't be very smooth or streamlined looking.

I think the mix was a very smart decision.

Edited by Esaka

A little bummed at still not having Lord!Ike, but Armored Ike is definitely awesome. And while it's not 100% Hector's armor, it's not hard to see the inspiration. Even Ike's pose is practically straight from Hector's official art. I'm digging all the love they're giving to neglected FE heroes.

• 1 month later...

I can't right now, but I'll be able to within a month. I don't know my FC since I got a new wii, since my old wii died a few days ago.

I'll have it up whenevr I get to it, probably this weekend

Edited by Comet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...