Friend Codes For Friend Safari--Pokemon X&Y

WanderingMage

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allrighty, the first post should be up to date with everyone who has posted on the thread so far, with the exception of Siegmund, who I have contacted to try and get that working. I'm still missing some details here and there, but that's because I'm: a)not official friends with them on the 3DS yet, b)Telling trainers apart just by appearance is more difficult than I would like, and I'd rather post no trainer name than get it wrong, and c)they haven't been online with me yet, or haven't defeated the Elite Four to unlock their third pokemon.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has posted and I really appreciate it.

Thanks everyone!

Allrighty, the first post should be up to date with everyone who has posted on the thread so far, with the exception of Siegmund, who I have contacted to try and get that working. I'm still missing some details here and there, but that's because I'm: a)not official friends with them on the 3DS yet, b)Telling trainers apart just by appearance is more difficult than I would like, and I'd rather post no trainer name than get it wrong, and c)they haven't been online with me yet, or haven't defeated the Elite Four to unlock their third pokemon.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has posted and I really appreciate it.

Thanks everyone!

I noticed this, too.

And if you were attentive enough, you would have noticed that his correct 3DS FC was in his sig.

I noticed this, too.

And if you were attentive enough, you would have noticed that his correct 3DS FC was in his sig.

I did notice, but found the idea of someone posting a code that didn't resemble the code in their sig very much to be strange. I figured I would rather contact Siegmund to cover my bases instead of just posting the code in his sig