Friend Codes For Friend Safari--Pokemon X&Y

WanderingMage

Adding everyone in the OP. (I hope everyone is in the OP already o.o;)

Kurix/Blyvern/Riku

4425 - 1916 - 0945

I'll probably follow this thread, but if anyone after this adds me, you might want to PM me, just in case I miss you.

EDIT: Also, if anyone registers me and finds out my 3 pokemon (well, 2 for now... I'm on the last of the E4.), please tell me.

You have a Fighting Safari with Meditite and Pancham. I haven't been online at the same time as you, so I don't have your third unlocked yet.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too.

0731-4860-2223

=P

Edit: I'll get around to registering these eventually cuz.... dang. 'Salotta friends. Also I've not had much oppertunity to fiddle with the friend system so if it needs both of us registered go ahead and pm me or whatever and I'll see what I can do.

Edited by Happy_Dingo

Red Fox of Fire/Fox/Fox

4613 - 6721 - 5187

For now I'm only going to try adding people from the OP whom I recognize because there are too many, but anyone who wants to add me can (shoot me a PM or talk to me on SF chat or something). I also don't know what Pokemon you'll get from me, so if anyone who adds me can find out, that would be cool.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I ADDED YOU JUST NOW OKAY

And added everyone else in the op.

please add my friend

1993-8086-5535 : grass : tangela sawsbuck quilladin

they have added everyone in the OP

Added everyone that supposedly added me but meibum (for some reason, it didn't come up as you having added me).

Adding everyone in the OP. (I hope everyone is in the OP already o.o;)

Kurix/Blyvern/Riku

4425 - 1916 - 0945

I'll probably follow this thread, but if anyone after this adds me, you might want to PM me, just in case I miss you.

EDIT: Also, if anyone registers me and finds out my 3 pokemon (well, 2 for now... I'm on the last of the E4.), please tell me.

By the way is it me or are some pokemon far more common then others in the safari. I barely have any fire/grass safari's that don't have a gen 1 starter, a elemental monkey or a gen 6 starter.

James Bond/Sask/James Bond: Grass2380-3134-0115

Red Fox of Fire/Fox/Fox4613 - 6721 - 5187For now I'm only going to try adding people from the OP whom I recognize because there are too many, but anyone who wants to add me can (shoot me a PM or talk to me on SF chat or something). I also don't know what Pokemon you'll get from me, so if anyone who adds me can find out, that would be cool.

Added all seven. But sasori I'm not sure if you've added me since the start same with SB. You probably have though but Polydeuces hasn't.

Okay sure, wynaut.

On the off-chance that anyone wants Gloom and Muk my FC is 4914 - 3176 - 3524. I don't remember what the third one is, but I have beaten the E4.

My Mii and Trainer both have a somewhat similar name to my username, but it's an actual legit name (Erik).

Not adding anyone (at this time), and I can't promise to be following the thread. If anyone does actually want to add me, drop me a PM or a comment or quote this post or something.

EDIT: Just finished combing that Skype conversation, I give Gloom, Muk, and Swalot.

Edited by Euklyd