Best (DLC) maps for DLC Grinding

Iraelaemei

Since I have started the grind for Apotheosis (The Strongest Ones Name) I have needed to do quite a bit of grinding/reclassing/weapon training. This topic serves as (my opnion) for the best maps for doing grinding and weapon training. All of these maps will be DLC. I am doing all of this on Lunatic difficulty.

The first few are obvious:

Money/Saving money

-The Golden Gaffe (money, galeforce makes it easier)

-Infinite Regalia for the Silver Card to buy everything at 1/2 price just keep in convoy

EARLY Grinding

-EXPonential Growth, after a few reclassings there are better maps

-Champions of Yore 3 - This is my primary map for grinding (due to no friendles to compete with). I grind just about everything here with MY average unit gaining about 16exp a kill with paragon netting about 2-3 levels per map. Weapon grinding is nice gaining about 1weapon level per run. Due to all that this is also where I do all of my Support grinding. You also will pick up the All Stats +2 skill book, which is nice for early grinding, and just a nice skill to have.

LATE Grinding

Lost Bloodlines 3 Is a fantastic map to grind after a few reclassings. Not only does it have quite a few more enemies than CoY3, but you get paragon, which is a very necessary skill for grinding.

This is just my opnion, let me know if there are better more efficent ways of doing this.

Edited by Iraelaemei

They're doing it right, Eli.

Lost Bloodlines 3 is the answer to 8 exp per kill. 16 with paragon... and 24 with veteran and paragon... though the last one is only applicable to your MU, their kid(s), and guest MUs.

Edited by shadowofchaos

LB3 is definitely a good map for grinding on lunatic. I'm playing on that mode right now as well, and was pretty annoyed to find that the EXP gain dropped quite rapidly after a certain point. Throwing my overpowered characters into LB3 was a good solution to get them to level up fast.

At high levels, LB3 seems to work best. The fastest strategy I've found (assuming you're interested in grinding multiple characters and are already reasonably powerful) is to send at least one pair of characters (front man with 1-2 range ideally) towards each of the three groups. Then, auto battle until the end* You should take them out fairly quickly, not break any weapons (making restock between battles a single button press), and be able to also build some supports up as a secondary bonus. This was how I grinded mostly, and it worked pretty well. I tested a few other methods - CoY3, LB3 (one pair method), and concluded this was the fastest of them, by no small margin.

*Set Chrom to hold and others to roam/attack/whatever.