Hello, good people!

Hello! I came here because I have read your valuable content countless of times playing Fire Emblem games. I love the series and have played 1, 6, 7, 8, 11, and 13. I recently purchased Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn and I am eager to start them when I have the chance. I do have knowledge of all of the FEs regardless, as I have researched so much over these past few years! In addition I am a SUper Smash Bros. veteran as well. Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to posting.

Yes, thank you. I like to be diverse with all of the Fire Emblems. My love for Super Smash Bros. brought me to Fire Emblem. I started with Shadow Dragon and hated it. I thought Fire Emblem was terrible for a year until I tried it again. After I beat Shadow Dragon (which was not easy for a beginner to the series), I met someone who had only played Sacred Stones before. He convinced me to play it while he replayed it, and that was the game that made me love the series. After that, I beat Sword of Seals, Awakening, and Blazing Sword in that weird order. So far Sword of Seals has been my favorite, but I will start playing the Tellius series very soon.

Welcome to Serenes Forest!

You actually played the very first FE game? Not many people played through it (although I did try it out and ended up hating every minute of it).

Have you considered playing FE4, FE5, and FE12 as well?

It's nice to see someone who isn't a Chrom fangirl here from just Awakening. Although I'm being a bit hypocritical there, because I came from Awakening, so...

Anyway, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.

I'm hurt......we're not all bad.... >_<

Welcome to the Forest! :D