Raven's Revenge

Kintenbo

Let's see, this is a random idea I got. If I had any idea how to make videos, let alone make animations, this would go straight to Youtube. If anybody knows how to do stuff like this, feel free to make it, just as long as I get credit for the idea. Just make sure the art style isn't all freaky, like in the Brawl Taunts or Awkward Zombie type of things. This would be a comedy type thing. If nothing else, do tell me if this would make for a good idea.

Here's the script, with a generic clue to what the background would be like.

It would start out with Raven and Lucius in what is considered Raven's home.

Narrator: Raven, formally known as Raymond, is a bitter man with a grudge against Ostia. Seeing that the Marquess is already dead and stuff, he decides to go after Hector. That's a rather stupid move, is it not?

Raven: Hmph, I suppose it's time to execute my plan.

Lucius: Lord Raymond! Don't! It will never work.

Raven: Shut up Lucius, this will not fail.

Lucius: That's what you said the last 100 times.

He gets a phone and calls Hector. Then scene would change to Castle Ostia and Hector answers the phone.

Hector: Hello?

Raven: Hello there, is your refridgerator running?

Hector: Say what? those aren't invented yet! Come to think about it, how are we even talking on phones?!

Hector hangs up and the scene returns to Raven. His facial expression would be that of serious style shock.

Raven: *in thought* It's a time paradox! I must find another plan.

Then the doorbell would ring. Raven answers it and Priscilla is at the door.

Priscilla: *with cutesy facial expression, she is also holding a Gameboy Advance* Hi Lord Brother! I was sent to come visit you!

Raven: What is that object you are holding?

Priscilla: Oh, that's a Gameboy Advance. I'm playing Fire Emblem! It has Lyn in it! I'm on chapter 1! That Sain sure is silly!

Raven: Ok, I'm very busy! Lucius, go entertain my sister or whatever, I need to come up with another plan. *in thought* Oh no, not another time paradox.

Priscilla goes inside and Lucius accompanies her.

Lucius: Sorry, he's trying to have revenge against Ostia again.

Priscilla: Hm, I hope he doesn't get himself hurt. He'll realize it's a hopeless cause.

Priscilla goes to a couch, takes off her boots, and lays on the couch.

Priscilla: I'll just go play my game, make sure Lord Brother doesn't hurt himself.

The scene changes to Raven.

Narator: And so, Raven has conjured up a new plan. Let's find out what it is.

Raven: I'm going to take this gun, and shoot Hector!

Narator: But guns haven't been invented yet.

Raven: Shut up! I don't care, if my sister can have an electronic device, I can have a gun.

Gameboy Advance: On a table near the couch Priscilla is sleeping on: Hey, what's wrong with me being here! Wait, he's not in the room, he can't hear me.

As Raven goes out of the house, a ton of guys are outside.

Generic dude #1: I heard your sister is inside!

Generic dude #2: We demand to go see her!

Sain: I came here because she's a chick! Oh look, Fiora! *goes chase after Fiora, forgetting all about the cute little redhead*

Raven: Drat! My sister's fanboys. What should I do!

Raven runs back inside and locks the door.

Raven: I'll have to go the other way.

Raven makes it to Castle Ostia in a rediculously short amount of time.

Raven: Ok, now to find Hector.

He sees Hector in the distance. He aims the gun and begins to shoot. Water comes out of it.

Raven: No! It's a water gun! How did this happen!?

Narator: Told you guns weren't invented yet!

Raven: Shut up! Grr. Back to base!

Once he gets back home, he opens the door. He finds Rebecca and Wil dressed up in Polkaish outfits with a bunch of other generic archers with various instruments. They begin to sing in Polka style.

Both Rebecca and Wil: Hey there, you're awesome, happy birthday song! Hey there, how's it going, your day cannot go wrong!

Wil: Happy birthday, dude, I hope it goes well!

Rebecca: I must say this, you are looking swell!

Both: Happy birthday, this is the happy birthday song!

Raven: *with freaked out face* What is the name of mental sanity was that!?!?!? It's not my birthday!!

Wil: Well, that's not what your sister told us?

Raven: Priscilla, explain!

Priscilla: *in cute voice* Teehee, I remember your birthday being today. Don't tell me you forgot!

Raven: It's not until 6 months from now.

Rebecca and Wil: But why can't we celebrate it early?

Raven: YOU TWO, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!

Them and the generic archers run away really fast.

Priscilla: That was mean. I liked that song. Oh well, back to my game. I'm on chapter 20! Oh yeah, we're all in this game!

Narrator: But you only played that game for 15 minutes! You must be very good!

Raven: *in thought* This is just freaky. Oh well, time for the next plan!

Narrator: I predict it will be messed up by some other person on your support list.

Raven: What? Whatever, it's time to get revenge. This time, I shall sneak into Ostia Castle, and face him in combat!

Lucius: Oh dear, this won't turn out well.

Raven: Shut up Lucius.

The scene changes to Raven being at Castle Ostia. He enters the building.

Raven: Yes! I'm in! *he sees a letter*

Letter: Sorry, I'm not in here. I'm sparring with Eliwood. Signed, Hector.

Oswin: Hey, what are you doing in here? Hector will not sign you his autograph.

Raven: No! It's Oswin, I got to get out of here!

Oswin: That's odd, I'm not on his support list. Narrator, you were wrong!

Narrator: Sure, rub it in.

Raven is back at his house.

Raven: Ok, I need another plan.

Priscilla: Hey Lord Brother! I'm playing Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals, and it has Roy and Hector's children in it! It's sad though, Hector dies in chapter 3. Two of Berns best generals beat him. Poor Lilina...

Raven: What's this!? A glimpse of the future! I guess that means I never will kill Hector. I give up. This is beginning to drive me insane!

Lucius: About time.

Raven: At least Bartre didn't show up.

Bartre: Uuuuh, purple!

Raven: Oh no...

Bartre: Hey, it's Mr. Writing man! Teach me more handwriting!

Raven: I'm going to go cut myself....

Narrator: And thus ends this story. Wait, let's have a what happens to the characters after this event type deal! This is related to Fire Emblem after all! After these events, Raven went emo. He never tried to kill Hector again. Priscilla became the Speed Run champion of Fire Emblem 7, beating it in only 30 minutes. She didn't even hack or anything. Her fanboy doubled after this. Wil decided to become a master of children card games. This made him more of a loser than before. Rebecca was chased by some fanboys after these events. It is reported it was the same ones after Priscilla. Sain was one of them, but he got distracted by some other chick. Oswin did awesome things after these events. Did you expect anything less? Bartre went off to eat a book, or something along the lines of that. Finally, our man Hector. Well, he grew up, had a cute daughter, and then got killed by Narshen and Brunya. Raven got over his emo phase shortly after.

The end

This is not intended to be a fanfiction. If I could draw or make videos, it would be used for that purpose.

Lulz, Handwriting man. I liked Bartre and Oswin's role the most, even though they were short. Ya had to bold win in Oswin, did you?

We should get more stories like this.

Well, this isn't intended to be a fanfiction, but here's one that I made out of boredom: http://www.feplanet.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=18091

There's an amusing troller that necroposted as well. Lol at him if you wish. He got into the idiots group because of that.