Am I like the only one who wishes they had a brother or sister...?

Caster

Other than my three siblings being annoying and ganging up against me from time to time (like, every day, lol), they're... okay.

I mean, seriously, I know I'm super sarcastic and all, but I don't think I deserve the malice and hatred towards me that they have... It's not like I'm verbally or physically abusive... I'm just... sarcastic... and sort of, uh, ridicule them on trivial matters... which is why younger brother goes on about how he hates me and whatnot.

I dunno, they must enjoy getting their oldest brother in trouble. I mean, I'm under constant scrutiny. As if I'm being stalked by my siblings or something.

Which is why I try to sleep during the day and study at night. I can't wait to go to college. I'll miss them, sure. I agree. But it's gonna be a helluva lot easier not having three siblings hounding you.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than my three siblings being annoying and ganging up against me from time to time (like, every day, lol), they're... okay.

if they get cruel on you, then why don't you play cruel as well?

even you can reach your own mood limits someday..

Edited by Pukuriripo

you bitch at them over little things? you're being their mom. be their brother, not their mom.

also, you're the oldest and your younger siblings are ganging up on you? what the fuck man, assert dominance!

But they need correction!

And no, that's not possible at this point... If I tried that, they'd hate me even more than they already do. Besides, in 4 months, we separate, anyway.

if they get cruel on you, then why don't you play cruel as well?

even you can reach your own mood limits someday..

No, no.

I would never do that.

I have more patience than to snap like that.

No, no.

I would never do that.

I have more patience than to snap like that.

wow...that's tough.

i only had one annoying sister and she already reached my nerve many times ~.~

i sometimes even shout to her when i snap, man i'm a bad brother

Edited by Pukuriripo

wow...that's tough.

i only had one annoying sister and she already reached my nerve many times ~.~

i sometimes even shout to her when i snap, man i'm a bad brother

My laid-backness works against me, too, sometimes... Like how I just tend to not care about a lot of important things... Just "shrug them off for later."

But yeah, my "anger" is "to become 'rational' and attempt to argue using reasoning, sarcasm, and nitpicking at semantics." I understand why it's annoying, but... at least I don't shout. (Of course, they say they'd rather hear me shout than hear me lecture them...)

But they need correction!

And no, that's not possible at this point... If I tried that, they'd hate me even more than they already do. Besides, in 4 months, we separate, anyway.

your siblings don't need correction from you. older siblings teach younger siblings lessons by example, not by lecture. whatever problems you feel your siblings have are purely based on your ethics (or whatever) alone, and trust me, they don't wanna hear any of that bullshit. also, they are free to live a life complete with their own mistakes and self-taught lessons.

i speak both as a younger sibling and as an older sibling.

no, they won't and they probably don't hate you. siblings fight all the time. chances are you'll be keeping contact with them for the rest of your life. it's never too late to establish a real connection.

also sorry for being preachy i don't know how to casually get my point across. it's just best to let your siblings live their own lives, ya know? give advice when needed/asked for.

Edited by Phoenix Wright